– Main screen new User Interface.
– Added Battery Saving Mode feat
– Added Battery & Usage Monitor Feature with export reports to CSV.
– Added Word Substitution (AutoText) Manager feature (export/import/delete duplicates).
– Added Vibration Option to all LEDs.
– Added Ringtones Option to all LEDs.
– Added Holster support for ringtones.
– Added ‘delete’ and ‘insert into’ any step in iLaunch custom actions.
– Added key shortcuts in iLaunch Popup.
– Added More Custom LEDs slots.
– Added new phone Call LEDs (Call Timer, Dial, Mute, Hold/Resume).
– Added Wifi and Bluetooth LEDs (under Network LEDs).
– Fixed issues with hookt app and other 3rd party apps not showing LED sometimes.
– Minimized battery usage for app
– Fixed timing issues with wallpaper feature.
– Fixed html email message’s issues.
– Fixed ringtones not playing sometimes.
– Fixed LED not flashing after exceeding 17 LED colors bb limitation.
– Fixed camera Flashlight not showing help message.
– Fixed network LED after call end.
– Fixed major bug in “update contacts details” menu option in LED & Ringtone feature.
- Support for Shared Photo Streams
- Single checkbox to set up Outlook Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks with iCloud
- The ability to create or respond to shared calendar invitations directly in Outlook
- Improved Outlook event invitation behavior
- Built-in Outlook calendar notifications
- Resolves an issue where adding a reminder to an event would cause an inaccurate alert
- Improved reliability with iCloud Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks in Outlook
- Access to iCloud.com Mail, Contacts, Calendar, and Find My iPhone from the Windows Start menu
Available on Apple Software Update
– Change: Invert the sense of the Delete Torrent dialog
– Fix: Various crash fixes
- iOS ( 2.8.4 / 15 September )
Increase group chats to 30
( 2.8.3 )
- Encryption: your messages are now fully encrypted when traveling over Wi-Fi or mobile network!
- Show push names in group chats for unknown numbers
- Better message forwarding picker (show groups, recents, contacts)
- Spinning indicator changed to gray clock to match other platforms
- Image auto-download
- Updated Korean, Chinese and many other translations
- Group chat limit raised to 30 people.
- Improvements and tweaks to Arabic presentation – Thanks Bichen!
- Improvements to video recording and playback
- Added Polish (Thanks Kasia!), Indonesian translations
- Add “only when screen off” setting for notification popup
- Many many bug fixes and improvements
+ iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support
+ Bug Fixes
• New button in upper right of News Feed quickly shows who’s available to message
• New design for conversations in Messages
• When sending messages, see who’s active so you and your friends know how soon to expect a reply
• To sort your feed, tap the button next to News Feed in the left sidebar
• Improvements to make the app more secure and reliable, including bug fixes for errors during multi-photo selections, device restarts, and push notifications
- Android ( Facebook Messenger 2.0.2 )
– Swipe left anywhere in the app to quickly see who’s available and send a message
– Add friends you message most to the top of your Favorites
– Try texting with Messenger (currently only available on some phones)
– New design for conversations
– Improved speed and reliability
– Bug fixes