- New 13-inch retina display Macbook Pro
• See all your iBookstore purchases in iCloud—right on your bookshelf with iOS 6
• Scroll vertically through your books with the flick of a finger using the new Scroll theme
• Receive free updates to purchased books—including new chapters, corrections, and other improvements
• Look up definitions for words in German, Spanish, French, Japanese and Simplified Chinese with iOS 6
• Share quotes or thoughts about your favorite book with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Messages, or Mail
Previously There was a summarized change log from RIM and click here for details
- Software updates are no longer mandatory during setup. The customer can choose the best time to update for them.
- Setting Up WiFi connection is no longer mandatory at setup.
- Overall faster browser performance.
- Faster boot / reboot times.
- WiFi file sharing performance enhancements.
- Portrait Mode can now be used with the Email, Calendar, and Contacts App.
- Greater flexibility and control over which folders are wirelessly synced when using Active Sync
- Full access to IMAP Email folders.
- Print To Go – Now you can send content to your BlackBerry PlayBook even if it’s not connected to the same WiFi network.
- Android Apps will now run in individual windows rather than being lumped into one Android Player Window.
- Apps which require access to the camera are now supported.
- In-App Payments can now be submitted in both BlackBerry and Android apps.
- Video Store is now available in Canada. Thousands of movies and TV shows, new & old, available on demand to rent or buy New releases available same day as DVD.
- Text Messaging is now supported with BlackBerry Bridge. When Bridged you can read, send and receive text messages on your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.
- When Bridged, and connected to WiFi, the BlackBerry PlayBook automatically sends and receives data over the WiFi network to decrease cellular data usage, and increase performance.
- Over-the-air (OTA) enrollment with BlackBerry Mobile Fusion enabled.
- New IT policies for added security. – Enterprise configurations such as email, Wi-Fi, VPN profiles, or enterprise apps can be pushed directly to the device by IT administrators.
- ActiveSync Certification Management – Certificate-based authentication can now be configured in order to allow access to work email, calendar, and address book data. These can be securely installed to the tablets over the air with BlackBerry Mobile Fusion, which utilizes Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP).
- Full device encryption, including personal data – From the Options menu on your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, you can now enable “Full Device Encryption” by navigating to Security and then Encryption.
Source Crackberry Forum
It’s reported that HTC willing to update earlier One series phone to latest HTC Sense and Android version, adding Latest HTC One X+ feature without any other additional hardware. The 3 phone above are the only ones that were confirmed receiving the update other version hasn’t been confirmed officially by HTC
More details / Source Here
- Wifi and Battery Improvement
- Low-light capability camera
- Latest Google Security Patches
You can get this download from Settings > About phone > Software updates. [ OTA ]
This update doesn’t change your Ice Cream Sandwich ( 4.0.4 ) into Jellybean ( 4.1 )
Source Android Central
Finally the moment of truth came, Apple has announced iPhone 5 breaking all the rumors … But there’s something else Apple Announced ….
Specification : Here
Redesigned. Bigger Screen. Better Camera. New Apple EarPods. Siri. Thinner. Everything is here now.
Specification : Here
Bigger screen, New Apple EarPods.
- New iTunes [ Available on October ]
- Redesigned interface,
- Expandable view,
- New Mini Player
- Preview your history
- iCloud Support
- OS: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Chipset: 1GHz Dual-Core
- Main Display: 4.7-inch IPS Display
- Memory: 1GB DDR2 (RAM) / 4GB e-MMC
- Camera: 5MP rear / VGA front
- Battery: 2,150mAh SiO+
- Size: 131.9 x 68.2 x 9.1mm / 125g
This phone will come bundled with QTranslator , MY Style Keypad, and QMemo apps. LG is touting QTranslator’s use of optical character recognition technology to translate words and full sentences from nearly 44 foreign languages into 64 user languages.
Source : CNET
New main features / Improvement :
- Redesigned notification shade
- File transfers over Android Beam
- Task switcher and Google Now
- ‘Easy mode’ and home screen launcher enhancements
- Dormant mode
- S Note Lite
- New ‘Help’ application
- S Planner has undergone a slight visual overhaul — the lines are cleaner and clearer, and it’s easier to tell what’s going on when multiple events are overlapping.
- The option to limit background data usage, which was confusingly absent from ICS-based Galaxy S3 firmware, is now available in the Jelly Bean update.
- As we mentioned in our earlier walkthrough, the Galaxy S3’s performance isn’t noticeably faster wth any of the official Jelly Bean builds we’ve tried. That’s not too surprising, as the phone is blisteringly fast on ICS.
- TouchWiz is obviously still the dominant user experience here, and we suspect most mainstream users — or “civilians” as we call them around here — probably won’t even notice what’s changed when the Jelly Bean OTA drops.
- Speaking of which, the latest leaked Jelly Bean build, dated Aug. 14, is mostly fast and stable, and we wouldn’t be surprised if the rumors of a late August or early September release for the (international) update pans out.
How To Join :
- Register to Cnet.com
- Comment on this post
- Lucky Winner will be chosen randomly
- Winner notified by Email
Terms & Conditions :
- Comment only Once, Twice commenting will make you disqualified
- Last Comment will be accepted on Monday, August 20, at 12 p.m. ET.
- Purchases will not effect your winning ; winner chosen randomly
- Legal U.S. Citizen above 18
- Not available for PUERTO RICO, and other outside U.S.
$330 Worth Package Rewards :
- A Edifier Tick Tock Dock Bluetooth alarm clock
- AiPhone/iPod docking system ; old-style waker-upper, delivers sound through two speakers masquerading as retro bells.
- A 16-inch portable LED monitor from AOC powered solely by USB works with PCs or Macs and includes a built-in smart stand for landscape and portrait display
- A Booq booqpad ; an iPad 2/3 Case
- A iPhone 4/4s Case
- An Ego Hybrid Series USB casefitted with a removable 8GB slide-in USB thumbdrive.
- A Satechi portable 12-port USB hub, a great space-saving add-on for Mac or PC.
Sony announced that they will release this update soon, and after this update completely available worldwide via PC Desktop or OTA Upgrade they will give this update to Xperia U, Xperia Sola and Xperia Go. But straight to the point ; there’s new features coming to Xperia P for this Update :
- New ways to experience your media with new media applications – “WALKMAN”, “Album” and “Movies”
- Extended standby mode, increasing standby time by up to four times (depending on user-profile and data consumption)
- Lock screen with improved functionality
- Resizable widgets for improved personalization
- Improved control of your mobile data consumption
- Recent Apps button for a clear overview of your applications
The anwser : iPico. ( Of course it’s not Apple Product but FOR Apple Product )
It can project images or other stuff from your iDevices up-to 50-inch in any suitable surfaces, priced $129, well worthed for those who needs to show stuff to people with easier than Office Projector
- 3.35 ounces Weight
- Includes Rechargeable Battery + USB Cable Charger
- qHD resolution (960 x 540)
- iPhone 3GS – 4 – 4s and iTouch 3rd and 4th Supported
- White Colour Only
Good News ( New Features / Improvement ) :
- Mute Phone calls if the phone face-down
- Camera Performance Improvement ; Launched Camera when Hardware Button press ( Even when it’s locked )
- More reliable on startup ( After your battery 100% Drained )
Bad News :
- Update only via Zune Dekstop not OTA
- Will not upgrade to Windows Phone 8 ; only 7.8