Been chatting with your friends via FM lately ? Have you ever notice there’s one look like watermark ( seen at *time*)when you chat with someone who didn’t reply ? Is it annoying, or you are so ignorant that it doesn’t matter with you ? I appreciate any answer in your thoughts but anyway, thanks to Crossrider they provides us a new plug-in called Chat Undetected which disable the watermark from poping-out . Download via link provided above.
- Upload Web-Picture via Link / No Download Needed
1) Log in to your account
2) Click Add Photo / Video ( Twice )
3) Choose File
4) When file explorer pops-up, Press Ctrl+V or Paste after you Copy the desired Image Link
5) After it finished loading, you can comment or directly click ” Post ”
- 1) Control your audience ( Who can see your post )
It’s recommended to use Friend Level.
Selection of Audience Level
or set default privacy ; You can access it via Privacy Settings , there’s 3 option :
- Friends of Friends
- Friends ( Recommended )
- 2 ) Change How ” People ” or Friends interact with you
It can be changed on How you connect option on Privacy Setting
Recommended Setting :
For number 1 : Friends of Friends
For number 2 : Friends of Friends
For Number 3 : Friends
- Change How ” People ” or Friends tag you
This setting can be changed via Timeline and Tagging option on Privacy Settings . ( Below settings are recommended )
Number 1 :
Tired using your Android and iOS device just to open instagram cause it’s sometime difficult to browse ? or too small ? Now, there are 2 option you can choose ;
- Instagrille ( Previous Tip )
It’s similar to Smartphone version but of course some features not available ( because it’s non-official and it’s desktop version ), what’s make you more interested with it is the app is free but only WINDOWS can run it. Download Here
- Extragram ( Web-based Instagram )
The screen too small to browse pictures uploaded by your friends ? Does not like downloading software cause your PC having low-space left hard disk ? You can try Extragram. It’s non official but it’s simple to use it ; access to it’s website and just a simple sign in to your Instagram account.
Number 2 :
Looking for Application that enables you to download your INSTAGRAM pictures ? Here’s the solution ;
The file will be downloaded as .rar file need help ? If you don’t need help, Download Here
Need help how to download ? Here
This weekend Jingu App , giving you a chance to buy in-app purchases for free ( which usually cost around $3.99 ). It’s another surprise for Blackberry User ( previously : User paid every update / now it’s free ). But you’ll need to be fast ! Offer ends at Monday Midnight ( 12 am )
– Quoted from Crackberry –
What does this App Do ?
- Create a fun BBM profile picture with Jingu Avatars! Choose from hundreds of different items to make the avatar look just like you.
- You can change your clothes, hairstyle, facial expression, and more, to match you every day.
- Get access to even more items through the avatar store.
- Update your BBM profile picture with just one click.
- Create avatars of your friends and share them through BBM.
System Requirements :
- Processor: 1GHz CPU or faster
- RAM: 1GB (32-bit) or 2GB (64-bit)
- Disk space: 16GB (32-bit) or 20GB (64-bit)
- Graphics: DirectX 9-capable video card with WDDM driver
Those requirements are just only some things your PC needs in order to use Windows 8, First thing first an updated Hardware ( Components ) [ It is recommended to use at least Vista drive. ] A clean PC, you can use CCleaner program to help clear things up. That program can cleans ” stuff ” which you don’t need like caches from various programs, fixing / deleting registry. And now, one more thing to do before Upgrading your PC is Backup all your files, Deactivate/ Deauthorize your program ( iTunes, Photoshop ect ) and Save all your program serial keys. If you have forgotten your serials of your programs you can use Belarc Advisor
Well, that’s all you’ll need just in case you want to upgrade your PC. Good luck using Windows 8 ….
Finding hard time to keep all application up to date ? CNET.com provides one solution : CNET TechTracker for free !
Automatically scans all ( CNET ) supported application. For example :
- Microsoft Office / Silverlight / Msn
- Apple ( iTunes )
- Daemon Tools ( Virtual Disk Creator )
- Google Chrome / Picasa
- Internet Explorer
- Winrar ( 32-bit )
- and many more …
Interested ? Download here
– This Trick Currently Unable to be activated –
This trick can be used on these browser :
- Google Chrome
*** Other browser have not been tested ***
*** Make sure add-on that deletes / deactivates Youtube cookies were disabled/uninstalled ***
*** How to undo this
trick : Clear your browsing data : cookies ***
How to do this trick
- Launch any browser listed above
- Press :
Chrome: Shift+Ctrl+J ( Mac : Option+Command+J )
Firefox: Shift+Ctrl+K ( Mac : Option+Command+K)
Opera: Shift+Ctrl+i and select Console in the pane that opens ( Mac : Option+Command+i)
Internet Explorer: F12 and select Console in the pane that opens ( Not available in Mac )
- On browser’s console that you launched copy and paste : document.cookie=”VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=CuSA6Z9VUog;path=/; domain=.youtube.com”;window.location.reload();
- Press enter and Refresh the page / F5
**** Enjoy your new look of Youtube ***
Things that you’ll need :
- Jailbroken iDevice
Instruction How to install Hackolous
- Launch Cydia, open Manage Section
- Open Sources, click edit. Then stop signs and Add button will appear.
- Click Add. Type in : http://cydia.hacko.us
- Let Cydia verify the source. Then a warning pops up ” Source warning “ This source is trusted so click ” Add Anyway “. So cydia updating it’s source, once it finished click return to cydia
- Once you done that, click Hackulo.us, Install these app
- AppSync for ( Depends on your iDevice software )
- Hackolous Resources
- Installous 5
- Source GUI
*** Enjoy with your new-jailbroken iDevice Apps ***
Thinking about jailbreaking ? But accidentally update your iOS device to 5.1.1 ( latest ) ? Not a big problem ….
- Once you have jailbroken your iOS device, careful not to update your iOS Software or it’ll be un-jailbroken.
- It is not recommended to download application from APP STORE. A jailbroken iOS have it’s own APP STORE click here for info
- Not all device currently supported to be jailbroken.
How to jailbreak using RedsnOw 0.9.12b1
- Download and install latest software ( RedsnOw )
- Connect your iOS Device to your PC or MacBook
- Launch RedsnOw and click jailbreak then cydia
- Do what is asked by RedsnOw
- Things to do is completed wait for RedsnOw to do it’s job
- Once the iOS Device completed a reboot, you’ll see cydia on homescreen.
How to jailbreak using Absinthe2.0.4
- Download and Install latest software ( Absinthe )
- Connect your iOs to your PC / Mac / Linux
- Backup and restore your iOS Device via iTunes
- Launch Absinthe
- Click Jailbreak
- Once jailbroken, you can restore your data again via iTunes.
**** Enjoy Your newly-jailbroken iOS Device ****
Hi there ! Before you’ll try this I warned you:
SOME WEBSITE THAT I’LL GUIDE YOU MAY CONTAIN ADS – POPUP – ECT. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO TEMPORARILY DISABLE YOUR ANTI-VIRUS ( but I can do that w/o disabling it )
- Google/ Search : Anonymous Browsing
- You’ll find lots of website match with that criteria ( In this tip I used http://ninjacloak.com/ )
- Navigate to the bottom page
- Enable HTTPS secure mode ( Reduced risk of failure )
- In the url box type : https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/ ( This is Blackberry Beta Zone Website )
- Click GO and wait until it finish navigating
- When you are in the web you desired to go ( Blackberry Beta Zone ), click ” Need Account ? Register Here. “
- Fill in the details as much as you can ( If your country not yet supported please Donot use your real location ; use America instead )
- Follow the instruction given from the website and your account ready to test those interesting Beta Applications