- µTorrent beta (3.2.2 build 28138)
- Added: Plus users are offer free for life
- Removed ability to right-click and close Plus banner in lower left corner
- Fix: Multiple crashes on startup
- Fix: Minor display issues in the Featured Torrent window
- Fix: Crash when proxy setting is invalid
- Fix: Show torrent pane when torrent added from offer
- Fix: Add advanced option to turn off randomized peer IDs
- Fix: Minor improvements to left hand rail offer
- µTorrent alpha (3.3 build 28146)
– Fix: intermittent crashes when moving completed torrents
– Fix: crashes related to checking torrents
– Fix: Polished the Add Torrent dialog
– Fix: correct directory storage of magnetlink files
Previously There was a summarized change log from RIM and click here for details
- Software updates are no longer mandatory during setup. The customer can choose the best time to update for them.
- Setting Up WiFi connection is no longer mandatory at setup.
- Overall faster browser performance.
- Faster boot / reboot times.
- WiFi file sharing performance enhancements.
- Portrait Mode can now be used with the Email, Calendar, and Contacts App.
- Greater flexibility and control over which folders are wirelessly synced when using Active Sync
- Full access to IMAP Email folders.
- Print To Go – Now you can send content to your BlackBerry PlayBook even if it’s not connected to the same WiFi network.
- Android Apps will now run in individual windows rather than being lumped into one Android Player Window.
- Apps which require access to the camera are now supported.
- In-App Payments can now be submitted in both BlackBerry and Android apps.
- Video Store is now available in Canada. Thousands of movies and TV shows, new & old, available on demand to rent or buy New releases available same day as DVD.
- Text Messaging is now supported with BlackBerry Bridge. When Bridged you can read, send and receive text messages on your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.
- When Bridged, and connected to WiFi, the BlackBerry PlayBook automatically sends and receives data over the WiFi network to decrease cellular data usage, and increase performance.
- Over-the-air (OTA) enrollment with BlackBerry Mobile Fusion enabled.
- New IT policies for added security. – Enterprise configurations such as email, Wi-Fi, VPN profiles, or enterprise apps can be pushed directly to the device by IT administrators.
- ActiveSync Certification Management – Certificate-based authentication can now be configured in order to allow access to work email, calendar, and address book data. These can be securely installed to the tablets over the air with BlackBerry Mobile Fusion, which utilizes Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP).
- Full device encryption, including personal data – From the Options menu on your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, you can now enable “Full Device Encryption” by navigating to Security and then Encryption.
Source Crackberry Forum
- User Switching Feature ; No more of that Sign Out A account and Sign In B Account problem
Keyboard Key : CRTL+SHIFT+A
- Additional Support of Sharing : LinkedIn
- Increase and Decrease Text Size
Keyboard Key : (CTRL + and CTRL – )