* Bug fixes
* New : Daily updated puzzle
* Fixes : Common word will be used
* Fixes : Less common word met each games
* Fixes : Found word automatically put at the back for easier to search other words
* Network connection issue fixes
* Improved to a more challenging game
* 20th challenge crash fixes
* Spanish Language support ( based on locale )
* New Action Set ; allow user save operations and can be used in other picture later
* New filter in Lomo category
New feature of this official v.4 App World ; Change log not available ( Only 1 beta release before this version released )
NFC tag integration will allow users to swap applicatons lists
- Ability to Permanently Delete Apps from My World
Users are able to permanently delete apps from My World
- Ability to Re-Install All Apps From My World
Users will have the ability to re-install all apps from My World
- Automatic Find in My World
Automatic Find will allow users to search and find apps more easily in My World
Will allow carrier billing to function for certain carriers who switch from WAP to SMS
- Removal of Gifting/Begging and Ringtones
Ability to remove ringtones when user receives a gift/beg
It mentioned that this version will be the last version of beta so I’m expecting that Twitter 3.2 soon will be released to public
Change Log ( W/O Known Issue ) Here
Available now at Blackberry App World
New Features : Here
Known Issue : ( Not available )
– Main screen new User Interface.
– Added Battery Saving Mode feat
– Added Battery & Usage Monitor Feature with export reports to CSV.
– Added Word Substitution (AutoText) Manager feature (export/import/delete duplicates).
– Added Vibration Option to all LEDs.
– Added Ringtones Option to all LEDs.
– Added Holster support for ringtones.
– Added ‘delete’ and ‘insert into’ any step in iLaunch custom actions.
– Added key shortcuts in iLaunch Popup.
– Added More Custom LEDs slots.
– Added new phone Call LEDs (Call Timer, Dial, Mute, Hold/Resume).
– Added Wifi and Bluetooth LEDs (under Network LEDs).
– Fixed issues with hookt app and other 3rd party apps not showing LED sometimes.
– Minimized battery usage for app
– Fixed timing issues with wallpaper feature.
– Fixed html email message’s issues.
– Fixed ringtones not playing sometimes.
– Fixed LED not flashing after exceeding 17 LED colors bb limitation.
– Fixed camera Flashlight not showing help message.
– Fixed network LED after call end.
– Fixed major bug in “update contacts details” menu option in LED & Ringtone feature.
RIM has simplified user when using it’s ” testing zone ” by merging the Blackberry ID, by all mean you are no longer required another username just for it’s Beta Zone which DID happen for years. The new feature has begun from today.
If you have the same email ( Blackberry ID with Beta Zone ), Blackberry will automatically merge your account. Simply log in to your Beta account which will be redirect to Blackberry ID ( in Blackberry ID site ) [ Since all sign in will be done with Blackberry ID ]. Once you finished signing up, you will be redirect to the beta zone and notified that your account has been merged and you’ll require to agree new terms and agreement. Done
Twitter 220.127.116.11 Email Notification
For Changes in this version click Here
Signing up Beta Zone ? Click Here