- Purchases in iCloud not appearing in iTunes library ( iTunes Match on ) issue fixes
- Unresponsive when large library issue fixes
- AirPlay issue fixes
- Display duplicate items in iTunes Library feature added
- Stability and Performance improvement
• Now you can share the best stories from your news feed with just one tap.
• New Share link to re-post stories from your news feed
• Tag your friends in any post, comment or photo
• Smileys, hearts and other emoji in messages
• To sort your feed, tap the button next to News Feed in the left sidebar
• Security and bug fixes
– Apply one of eight different filters to instantly add a new look and feel to your photos
– Choose a filter by comparing all your options in a convenient grid view or by swiping through each version
– Make your photos pop with balanced light and colors by tapping the auto-enhance wand
– Crop and scale to frame the action the way you want
A new filter! Willow
Take photos faster with Instagram’s all-new camera
Improved quality of tilt-shift
Scroll infinitely on user profiles and other grid views
We added a Foursquare button on location pages that opens the Foursquare app (or Foursquare mobile website) with details about the venue
Filtered photos are now saved to a separate album called “Instagram” in the camera roll
New welcome screen design
Celebrate 31 Days of Drawcember! Collect a new surprise gift every day beginning on December 1st. It’s our little holiday gift to you.
A man, a plan, a canal, Panama! • Look out for check-in highlights under your friends’ check-ins.
★ Go hang a salami; I’m a lasagna hog! • Try some recently opened places nearby.
★ Racecar! • Enjoy speedier check-ins, plus a shiny new check-in screen.
★ So many dynamos! • Search for ‘peppermint’ or ‘cider’ for some holiday treats!
Google Maps have been loyal map service for Apple user until Apple decided to kick the app out in iOS 6 but unfortunately Apple Maps had major issue that cause it’s user to get lost( Source ) but Apple manage fix the issue secretly. Today,fine fellow of Apple users return as an application in App Store. Some user reported errors when they tried to download it ( at the moment of release ), good news is the issue have been solved ( Source ) but none of the side have commented about the issue.
App Features :
* Find addresses, places and businesses around the world with Google local search.
* Discover places to eat, drink, shop and play, with ratings and local reviews.
* Sign in to sync your searches, directions, and favorite places between your computer and your phone.
* Get voice guided, turn-by-turn driving directions.
* Find your way by train, bus, subway or walking directions.
* Access live traffic information in cities across the world.
Street View and imagery
* View 360-degree panoramas of places around the globe with Street View.
* See inside more than 100,000 businesses worldwide.
* View high resolution satellite imagery of locations around the world.
Simple and easy to use
* An entirely new Google Maps experience on your iPhone.
* Newly designed and streamlined interface for even easier navigation of your world.
* Use gestures to explore the map and browse results.
iTunes Movie Store :
iTunes Music Store :
– Africa, the Middle East and India:
– Asia Pacific:
– Latin America and the Caribbean:
– Fix: Include transport overhead in global upload rate limiting
– Fix: lower metadata download timeout from 2 minutes to 15 seconds to speed up magnet link retrieval
– Fix: gratuitous disk flush latency (especially obvious when downloading magnet links)
What’s new on iTunes 11 :
• Completely Redesigned. iTunes makes it more fun to explore and enjoy your music, movies, and TV shows. You’ll love the beautiful edge-to-edge design, custom designs for each album, movie, or TV show in your library, and getting personal recommendations any time you click In the Store.
• A New Store. The iTunes Store has been completely redesigned and now features a clean look that makes it simpler than ever to see what’s hot and discover new favorites.
• Play purchases from iCloud. Your music, movie, and TV show purchases in iCloud now appear inside your library. Just sign-in with your Apple ID to see them. Double-click to play them directly from iCloud or download a copy you can sync to a device or play while offline.
• Up Next. It’s now simple to see which songs are playing next, all from a single place. Just click the Up Next icon in the center display and they’ll instantly appear. You can even reorder, add, or skip songs whenever you like.
• New MiniPlayer. You can now do a whole lot more with a lot less space. In addition to showing what’s playing, MiniPlayer now includes album art, adds Up Next, and makes it easy to search for something new to play—all from a smaller and more elegant design.
• Improved search. It’s never been easier to find what you’re looking for in iTunes. Just type in the search field and you’ll instantly see results from across your entire library. Select any result and iTunes takes you right to it.
• Playback syncing. iCloud now remembers your place in a movie or TV show for you. Whenever you play the same movie or episode from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV, it will continue right where you left off.
What’s New on iCloud Control Panel 2.1 :
Sign up and sign-in is easier than ever. You can now sign into Skype using your Microsoft or Facebook account – there’s no need to create a new Skype account. This makes it even easier to connect with friends on Skype without having to set up another account.
Now you can instant message your Windows Live Messenger, Hotmail and Outlook.com contacts via Skype all in one place. If you use a Microsoft account today, merging your accounts is easy – just sign in to Skype with your Microsoft account.
We’re working on polishing a feature which will enable audio and video calls to Windows Live Messenger customers using Skype desktop clients. The feature will be available in coming weeks.
Here’s more of what’s new with Skype 6.0 for Windows Desktop:
We are excited to support our growing community around the world with new localized versions of Skype in Thai, Croatian, Slovenian, Serbian, Catalan and Slovak, bringing the total languages Skype supports to 38.
We have refreshed and flattened the Skype UI with a simpler and less cluttered look. We have updated the look of the instant messaging and SMS areas as well.
We have removed the online user counter at the bottom of your Skype Contacts list to unclutter the UI and make more space for your friends within the contacts list.
When you change your profile picture, we will now show you all of your previous Skype profile pictures so you don’t have to look through old files if you want to use a previous image.
We are constantly looking for ways to improve the quality of our product. To that end we are adding additional “opt-in” telemetry reports for users who choose this option: “Tools>> Options>>Advanced>>Tick “Help improve Skype…” The reports may contain your Skype ID and or Microsoft Account ID but we will not use it to identify or contact you.
Here’s more of what’s new with Skype 6.0 for Mac Desktop:
We hear your feedback! With this release we’ve added support to open chats in multiple windows.
We also added another feature you’ve asked for – support Retina display. Now you can take full advantage of improved usability and of higher resolution screens.
More details … Here
* Improved performance and bug fixes.
* Bug Fixes
* Performance Improvement
* Firefox 16 support
* Mountain Lion Support
– Fix: existing files would not be re-checked when adding a resolved magnet link in add torrent dialog
– Fix: remove redundant virus warning when opening files
– Change: Remove torrent filter, put it in the Search Box. Select “Filter My Torrents” in dropdown.
Mac OS X
• See all your iBookstore purchases in iCloud—right on your bookshelf with iOS 6
• Scroll vertically through your books with the flick of a finger using the new Scroll theme
• Receive free updates to purchased books—including new chapters, corrections, and other improvements
• Look up definitions for words in German, Spanish, French, Japanese and Simplified Chinese with iOS 6
• Share quotes or thoughts about your favorite book with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Messages, or Mail
What’s new : Click Here ( Official Adobe Blog )