- µTorrent beta 3.2.1 (build 27718) Download Here
New layout of the Add Torrent Dialog
New Feature: never try a tracker again if it returns status code 410
Change: add tracker.ccc.de as a default tracker
Fix: don’t write the block list in a part file in 4-byte increments
Stable Version 21.0.1180.60 ( Download )
- Gamepad API prototype available by default.
- TLS 1.1 is enabled by default.
- Added support for ( pointer ) and ( hover ) CSS media queries so sites can optimize their UI for touch when touch-screen support is available.
- HTML5 audio/video and WebAudio now support 24-bit PCM wave files.
- Better sync sign-in support for 2-factor authentication.
- Incognito icon turned from white to silver when using Incognito window.
Beta Version 21.0.1180.60?? ( Download )
Hi there ! Before you’ll try this I warned you:
SOME WEBSITE THAT I’LL GUIDE YOU MAY CONTAIN ADS – POPUP – ECT. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO TEMPORARILY DISABLE YOUR ANTI-VIRUS ( but I can do that w/o disabling it )
- Google/ Search : Anonymous Browsing
- You’ll find lots of website match with that criteria ( In this tip I used http://ninjacloak.com/ )
- Navigate to the bottom page
- Enable HTTPS secure mode ( Reduced risk of failure )
- In the url box type : https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/ ( This is Blackberry Beta Zone Website )
- Click GO and wait until it finish navigating
- When you are in the web you desired to go ( Blackberry Beta Zone ), click ” Need Account ? Register Here. “
- Fill in the details as much as you can ( If your country not yet supported please Donot use your real location ; use America instead )
- Follow the instruction given from the website and your account ready to test those interesting Beta Applications