This weekend Jingu App , giving you a chance to buy in-app purchases for free ( which usually cost around $3.99 ). It’s another surprise for Blackberry User ( previously : User paid every update / now it’s free ). But you’ll need to be fast ! Offer ends at Monday Midnight ( 12 am )
– Quoted from Crackberry –
What does this App Do ?
- Create a fun BBM profile picture with Jingu Avatars! Choose from hundreds of different items to make the avatar look just like you.
- You can change your clothes, hairstyle, facial expression, and more, to match you every day.
- Get access to even more items through the avatar store.
- Update your BBM profile picture with just one click.
- Create avatars of your friends and share them through BBM.
New Features on v.220.127.116.11 ( July 5th )
- In-App view of Friends’ Birthdays
- Ability to add Friends’ Birthdays to the BlackBerry Calendar
New features on v.18.104.22.168 ( July 27th )
- Access to Facebook Events
- An update to the icons on the Navigation Grid
Known Issues List and Change Log : here
Details : here
No Beta Zone Account ? How to sign up now !
After Gold Canidate ( v.3.1.017 ) released on Beta Zone, today I have received Twitter Update ( v.22.214.171.124 ) on App World,
It’s change log was :
- New Tweet Detail Screen; new look, may a look like with Official iOS Twitter App
- Updated Twitter Branding; a month ago, Twitter.Inc changed it’s logo. Now it’s available to be seen via Blackberry App
- Undo Retweet; Just in case you retweet the wrong tweet …. now there’s more simplier way to solve that ..
- Improved Sign-Up Screen … Better look, Better Experience for you
If you are interested with Change Log of This Application when it’s on Beta Zone. Click Here
Hi there ! Before you’ll try this I warned you:
SOME WEBSITE THAT I’LL GUIDE YOU MAY CONTAIN ADS – POPUP – ECT. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO TEMPORARILY DISABLE YOUR ANTI-VIRUS ( but I can do that w/o disabling it )
- Google/ Search : Anonymous Browsing
- You’ll find lots of website match with that criteria ( In this tip I used http://ninjacloak.com/ )
- Navigate to the bottom page
- Enable HTTPS secure mode ( Reduced risk of failure )
- In the url box type : https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/ ( This is Blackberry Beta Zone Website )
- Click GO and wait until it finish navigating
- When you are in the web you desired to go ( Blackberry Beta Zone ), click ” Need Account ? Register Here. “
- Fill in the details as much as you can ( If your country not yet supported please Donot use your real location ; use America instead )
- Follow the instruction given from the website and your account ready to test those interesting Beta Applications