Enhanced BBM Integration
Users are now able to integrate BBM with their Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones application!
- Ability to share/unshare BlackBerry PINs to Facebook Profiles
- Ability to invite Facebook friends to become a BBM contact
- Ability to initiate a BBM conversation from within the Facebook for BlackBerry application
Improved performance and ability to view thumbnails and open pictures from a grid into full screen
- Grid view photo browsing
- Full screen picture viewing
* Bug fixes
* New : Daily updated puzzle
* Fixes : Common word will be used
* Fixes : Less common word met each games
* Fixes : Found word automatically put at the back for easier to search other words
* Network connection issue fixes
* Improved to a more challenging game
* 20th challenge crash fixes
* Spanish Language support ( based on locale )
* New Action Set ; allow user save operations and can be used in other picture later
* New filter in Lomo category
New feature of this official v.4 App World ; Change log not available ( Only 1 beta release before this version released )
NFC tag integration will allow users to swap applicatons lists
- Ability to Permanently Delete Apps from My World
Users are able to permanently delete apps from My World
- Ability to Re-Install All Apps From My World
Users will have the ability to re-install all apps from My World
- Automatic Find in My World
Automatic Find will allow users to search and find apps more easily in My World
Will allow carrier billing to function for certain carriers who switch from WAP to SMS
- Removal of Gifting/Begging and Ringtones
Ability to remove ringtones when user receives a gift/beg
What’s New :
- Expanded Tweet Details – Preview a tweet, make user easier to see what’s the tweet about including tweet link, author, headline and others.
- Find Friend Button – See whether your friend in twitter
- Quick Follow Button – Simpler way of following new user from a list
Change Log while Beta Here
Previously There was a summarized change log from RIM and click here for details
- Software updates are no longer mandatory during setup. The customer can choose the best time to update for them.
- Setting Up WiFi connection is no longer mandatory at setup.
- Overall faster browser performance.
- Faster boot / reboot times.
- WiFi file sharing performance enhancements.
- Portrait Mode can now be used with the Email, Calendar, and Contacts App.
- Greater flexibility and control over which folders are wirelessly synced when using Active Sync
- Full access to IMAP Email folders.
- Print To Go – Now you can send content to your BlackBerry PlayBook even if it’s not connected to the same WiFi network.
- Android Apps will now run in individual windows rather than being lumped into one Android Player Window.
- Apps which require access to the camera are now supported.
- In-App Payments can now be submitted in both BlackBerry and Android apps.
- Video Store is now available in Canada. Thousands of movies and TV shows, new & old, available on demand to rent or buy New releases available same day as DVD.
- Text Messaging is now supported with BlackBerry Bridge. When Bridged you can read, send and receive text messages on your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.
- When Bridged, and connected to WiFi, the BlackBerry PlayBook automatically sends and receives data over the WiFi network to decrease cellular data usage, and increase performance.
- Over-the-air (OTA) enrollment with BlackBerry Mobile Fusion enabled.
- New IT policies for added security. – Enterprise configurations such as email, Wi-Fi, VPN profiles, or enterprise apps can be pushed directly to the device by IT administrators.
- ActiveSync Certification Management – Certificate-based authentication can now be configured in order to allow access to work email, calendar, and address book data. These can be securely installed to the tablets over the air with BlackBerry Mobile Fusion, which utilizes Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP).
- Full device encryption, including personal data – From the Options menu on your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, you can now enable “Full Device Encryption” by navigating to Security and then Encryption.
Source Crackberry Forum
Available now at Blackberry App World