- Some texts in a Website Settings popup are trimmed (Issue: 159156)
- Linux: <input> selection renders white text on white bg in apps (Issue: 158422)
- some plugins stopped working (Issue: 159896)
- Windows8: Unable to launch system level chrome after self destructing user-level chrome (Issue: 158632)
- Adobe Flash Player Updated
- Google Chrome 22.0.1229.94 ( Windows, Mac OS X, Linux )
* Bug Fixes
- Firefox 15.0.1 Downgrade ( From 16.0 )
After a day of release, Mozilla issues recommendation of downgrading after detecting security issues and planned to release update as soon as possible
More Details Here
- Improved performance for Windows 8.
- Improved memory usage and shutdown time.
- Added support for Firefox 16.
- Added Google Chrome DNS Prefetch cleaning.
- Added Google Chrome journal and tmp file cleaning.
- Improved Publisher discovery in Startup Tool.
- Improved support for Run Once actions in Startup Tool.
- Improved file deletion security.
- Added support for CoolNovo formerly ChromePlus.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
This build fixes the following issues:
- Several Pepper Flash fixes (Issue 140577, 144107, 140498, 142479).
- Microphone issues with tinychat.com (Issue: 143192)
- devtools regression with “save as” of edited source (issue: 141180)
- mini ninjas shaders fails (Issue: 142705)
- page randomly turns red/green gradient boxes (Issue: 110343)
- Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix.
- Many of the above bugs were detected using AddressSanitizer.
- If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry
For Both iPhone and iPad Update
* Scrolling through news feed is faster than ever
* New banner lets you tap to quickly see more stories – no need to refresh
* Photos open fast and close with one downward swipe
* Instant access to your notifications
* Send and receive photos
* Updated privacy setting
* Fixed bug related to Bluetooth and calls
* Minor visual improvements across the app
* Other minor bug fixes
* Easier Jetpack set up for self-hosted blogs
* Improved accessibility
* Crash and bug fixes
- Share webpages via email or G+, Facebook, Twitter
- Stability and security improvements
- Many bug fixes addressing user feedback
Versions for Every OS :
- 21.0.1180.81 for Linux,
- 21.0.1180.83 for Windows,
- 21.0.1180.82 for Mac OS X
- Duplex Printing defaults to Yes, which prints extra pages even for a 1 page print out (Issue 138312).
- Print preview takes forever on Win XP (issue: 140044)
- Anti-DDoS inversion of logic (Issues: 141643, 141081)
- Pepper Flash: in file uploads, treats HTTP status != 200 as failure, breaking (e.g.) uploads to Amazon S3 (Issue: 140468)
- Projectmanager.com application causes Flash to hang (Issue: 141018)
- Turn off TLS 1.1 in Chrome 21 Stable (Issue: 142172)
- Setting and unsetting display:none obliterates current scroll position (issue: 140101)
Some Browsers such as Google Chrome will automatically update it’s version if an update available for FLASH Player [ Click here for more information]
- Adobe Reader v.10.1.4 Download Here
- Adobe FlashPlayer V.11.3.300.271
[ Security Update – Urgent – Update now ] Download Here
- Adobe Shockwave v.18.104.22.1686 Download Here
- Security Fixes on Adobe FlashPlayer. You can read it more on Adobe’s Security Bulletin.
Fixes a problem with an item in Node::attributes disappearing (Issue 140473).
Stable Version 21.0.1180.60 ( Download )
- Gamepad API prototype available by default.
- TLS 1.1 is enabled by default.
- Added support for ( pointer ) and ( hover ) CSS media queries so sites can optimize their UI for touch when touch-screen support is available.
- HTML5 audio/video and WebAudio now support 24-bit PCM wave files.
- Better sync sign-in support for 2-factor authentication.
- Incognito icon turned from white to silver when using Incognito window.
Beta Version 21.0.1180.60?? ( Download )