- Some texts in a Website Settings popup are trimmed (Issue: 159156)
- Linux: <input> selection renders white text on white bg in apps (Issue: 158422)
- some plugins stopped working (Issue: 159896)
- Windows8: Unable to launch system level chrome after self destructing user-level chrome (Issue: 158632)
- Adobe Flash Player Updated
Today, Google made another surprise for it’s loyal visitor and Star Treckers …. Another interactive doodle ( one of ) Star Trek episode, it has 4 scene ; beginning until the end.
You can try it at google.com main page, it’s fun since you needs to figure out how to get to one scene to another scene. Simple and Fun Doodle for everyone
UPDATE : It’s no longer in Google.com page.
Cheer up you can try it here ( Google Doodle Archive )
This build fixes the following issues:
- Several Pepper Flash fixes (Issue 140577, 144107, 140498, 142479).
- Microphone issues with tinychat.com (Issue: 143192)
- devtools regression with “save as” of edited source (issue: 141180)
- mini ninjas shaders fails (Issue: 142705)
- page randomly turns red/green gradient boxes (Issue: 110343)
- Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix.
- Many of the above bugs were detected using AddressSanitizer.
- If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug at http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry
Versions for Every OS :
- 21.0.1180.81 for Linux,
- 21.0.1180.83 for Windows,
- 21.0.1180.82 for Mac OS X
- Duplex Printing defaults to Yes, which prints extra pages even for a 1 page print out (Issue 138312).
- Print preview takes forever on Win XP (issue: 140044)
- Anti-DDoS inversion of logic (Issues: 141643, 141081)
- Pepper Flash: in file uploads, treats HTTP status != 200 as failure, breaking (e.g.) uploads to Amazon S3 (Issue: 140468)
- Projectmanager.com application causes Flash to hang (Issue: 141018)
- Turn off TLS 1.1 in Chrome 21 Stable (Issue: 142172)
- Setting and unsetting display:none obliterates current scroll position (issue: 140101)
- Security Fixes on Adobe FlashPlayer. You can read it more on Adobe’s Security Bulletin.