- Support for 3D imagery data: 3D data provides a comprehensive representation of metropolitan environments around the world. 3D imagery is currently available in the these areas.
- Tour Guide mechanism in the client: The new tour guide allows you to explore interesting places around the world, even if you don’t know to search for them. As you move, thumbnails of pre-created tours and points of interest will dynamically update with interesting locations in your current view. Read more.
- Support for terrain data accessed via Google Maps Engine
- Zooming in now tilts at a higher elevation in order to showcase 3D imagery
- A unified graphical rendering pipeline
- Redesigned startup tips and status bar
Issues fixed in this release
Google Earth Client
- Fixed a Pro and Enterprise bug whereby cached login data disappeared after upgrading to Mac OS 10.8+.
- Sound can now be recorded from a microphone when producing a tour.
- Improved Atmosphere feature for users on certain NVIDIA GeForce cards.
- Polygons clamped to seafloor now display correctly.
Known issues in Google Earth 7
- PC Enterprise users will note flashing historical imagery when going to the minimum date of the time slider in a handful of areas around the world. To workaround, use 6.2 for Enterprise.
- Terrain, imagery and polygons that overlap the antemeridian occasionally appear broken.
- This build includes changes to shaders that strain older graphics cards. Please see system requirements for updated lists of recommended hardware.
- µTorrent beta 3.2.2 (build 28246)
– Fix: existing files would not be re-checked when adding a resolved magnet link in add torrent dialog
– Fix: remove redundant virus warning when opening files
– Change: Remove torrent filter, put it in the Search Box. Select “Filter My Torrents” in dropdown.
- µTorrent beta 1.7.12 (build 28240)
- Fix: incorrect location of downloaded torrents
- Fix: uTorrent sometimes opens two windows after clicking on the ‘Show in Finder’ icon
- Stability improvements
- µTorrent alpha 3.3 (build 28203)
– Fix: possible crash on startup
– Feature: Add TCP-style slow-start to uTP
– Fix: make Force Recheck circumvent file timestamp optimization (to actually force a recheck)
– Change: improve status message for magnet links that need DHT when DHT is disabled
– Fix: disable comment fields when disabling comment support
- µTorrent beta (1.7.11 build 28194)
– Improved UTP support
- µTorrent beta (3.2.2 build 28138)
- Added: Plus users are offer free for life
- Removed ability to right-click and close Plus banner in lower left corner
- Fix: Multiple crashes on startup
- Fix: Minor display issues in the Featured Torrent window
- Fix: Crash when proxy setting is invalid
- Fix: Show torrent pane when torrent added from offer
- Fix: Add advanced option to turn off randomized peer IDs
- Fix: Minor improvements to left hand rail offer
- µTorrent alpha (3.3 build 28146)
– Fix: intermittent crashes when moving completed torrents
– Fix: crashes related to checking torrents
– Fix: Polished the Add Torrent dialog
– Fix: correct directory storage of magnetlink files