- Browser no longer randomly closes from bookmarks
- Bluetooth fix (minor)
- Latest Version of Google Wallet
- Latest Version of Visual Voicemail
- LTE Scanning Improvement
What’s New :
Silent, background updates
Support for SPDY networking protocol v3
- WebGL enhancements, including compressed textures for better performance
What’s Changed :
- Optimized memory usage for add-ons
What’s New ( Developer ) :
- New layout view added to Inspector
- High precision event timer implemented
- The CSS word-break property has been implemented.
- New responsive design tool allows web developers to switch between desktop and mobile views of sites
What’s New ( HTML5 ) :
- Native support for the Opus audio codec added
- The <audio> and <video> elements now support the played attribute
- The <source> element now supports the media attribute
What’s Fixed :
- Focus rings keep growing when repeatedly tabbing through elements (720987)
This is cloud-side Update so no need certain set-up to use this new language
- New Language Support :
- European Portuguese,
- Slovak and
Sony announced that they will release this update soon, and after this update completely available worldwide via PC Desktop or OTA Upgrade they will give this update to Xperia U, Xperia Sola and Xperia Go. But straight to the point ; there’s new features coming to Xperia P for this Update :
- New ways to experience your media with new media applications – “WALKMAN”, “Album” and “Movies”
- Extended standby mode, increasing standby time by up to four times (depending on user-profile and data consumption)
- Lock screen with improved functionality
- Resizable widgets for improved personalization
- Improved control of your mobile data consumption
- Recent Apps button for a clear overview of your applications
- Some Update also available on Android and Blackberry
- Some Update were available few weeks ago
Based on iOS Description
- Just Check-in from nearby Friends Feature is Back ; Access it from Friend Tab
- Speed Improvements
- Easier adding Photo to a Place from Galery
- Bug Fixes
Based on Blackberry Description
- The nearby friends view is back
- Now see local updates from businesses in your friends tab
- See promoted updates (and specials!) in your Explore tab
- Small design tweaks and under the hood improvements. It’s faster!
Angry Bird Season HD 2.5.0
- 20 New schoolyard levels ; including new theme music
- New bonus level
- A new bird
- View your photo on map
- Redesigned Profile Screen , Upload Screen , and other Design improvements
- Infinite Scrolling on Photo feeds
- Flag inappropriate comments
- Bug Fixes
- Performance Improvement
- Now, whenever you search for a city or postal code, the borders of that region are highlighted.
- Under My Places you’ll notice we’ve added new tabs, which will help you access all your information from a single place; from your saved maps for use offline to your starred places and Custom Maps created on your desktop.
- If you enable Location History, you’ll be able to browse the places you’ve been on a daily basis with an updated Location History dashboard.
- Specific mode layer of Public Transport ; you can chose one Transport and hid others
- Station Tab ; show departure times, destination distances and lines serving that station.
As part of our ongoing commitment to ensure customers are receiving software updates that improve their user experience, we are pleased to announce our next upgrade for the HTC One X will be released on August 10th.
The primary update will include an upgrade to Android version 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich), in addition to an improved Sense experience which will: enable the ability to map menu function to the ‘recent app’ key (improving visual presentation in non ICS apps like Facebook); improve tab management in the browser with a dedicated tab switching button and enhance camera capabilities such as white balance and continuous autofocus. Furthermore, customers can expect enhancements to memory, platform stability and the overall browsing experience. Other improvements include a Single Sign-On for Facebook allowing user access across applications and browsers and upgrades to Beats audio, which reflect our dedication to providing an authentic sound experience.
From a developer perspective, we are expanding SDK support for Media Link and providing a framework for video call applications to achieve improved performance and quality.
– HTC –
- Numerous accessibility Improvements
- Fixed crasher affecting some users when launching app
- Fixed issue with ambient notification becoming stuck when sending tweets or Direct Message
- Fixed Issue with layout of Connect Tab
- Bugs Fixes
- New Flickr authentication support
- ( User report ) Find friend via Twitter no longer Support [ Why ? Click here ]
- Plenty of bug fixes
What’s new :
- iCloud support Improvement
- Notification Center
- Power Nap
- New Sharing features
- Facebook ; Facebook friends will appear in Contact
- Improved Twitter
- Game Center
- Gatekeeper ( similar to anti-virus )
- Improved Safari
You can upgrade it simply by visiting Mac Store on Lion or Latest Snow Leorpard,
and availability on these Macs ( Other Spec required for the upgrade ) :
- iMac (Mid 2007 or newer)
- MacBook (Late 2008 Aluminum, or Early 2009 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid/Late 2007 or newer)
- Xserve (Early 2009)
- MacBook Air (Late 2008 or newer)
- Mac mini (Early 2009 or newer)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008 or newer)
- Fix for photos being unintentionally marked “don’t sync”.
- Fix so links to private albums work.
- Fix for some cases of duplicate photos in sync’d albums.
- Farsi language option (beta).
….. That’s right, this news are fresh from the oven ( Microsoft Official Blog ) that, Microsoft will officially release Windows 8 this October 26th as Tami Reller announced at Microsoft’s annual sales meeting whether user can use Windows 8 by upgrading their PC or on a new PC ….
Previously Microsoft has released some version of Windows 8 for developer and Beta tester to try it …
- September 13th, 2011 : Windows 8 Developer was released ; including tools for building Metro style apps, such as
- Microsoft Windows SDK
- Microsoft Visual Studio 11 Express for Windows 8 and
- Microsoft Expression Blend 5
- February 29th, 2012 : Windows 8 Consumer Preview ;
Start button is no longer present on the taskbar, though the Start screen is still triggered by clicking the bottom-left corner of the screen and by clicking Start in the Charm
- May 31th, 2012 : Windows 8 Release Preview Released ;
- Support of a Flash plugin in Metro Style Internet Explorer 10 Application
- Three new Metro-style applications: Sports, Travel, and News