Part I / II / III / IV / V / VI
I’m not responsible for errors or bugs and other problems attecked your iDevice, This file does not belong to me.
- Note: If torrents download as .torrent.txt then remove the .txt at the end ( Source : iModZone )
- These download are non-official version,
- Some links may don’t work [ Please report it to me ]
OS X 10.8.2 12C35 Combo
OS X 10.7.5 11G45 Delta
OS X 10.7.5 11G45 Combo
New main features / Improvement :
- Redesigned notification shade
- File transfers over Android Beam
- Task switcher and Google Now
- ‘Easy mode’ and home screen launcher enhancements
- Dormant mode
- S Note Lite
- New ‘Help’ application
- S Planner has undergone a slight visual overhaul — the lines are cleaner and clearer, and it’s easier to tell what’s going on when multiple events are overlapping.
- The option to limit background data usage, which was confusingly absent from ICS-based Galaxy S3 firmware, is now available in the Jelly Bean update.
- As we mentioned in our earlier walkthrough, the Galaxy S3’s performance isn’t noticeably faster wth any of the official Jelly Bean builds we’ve tried. That’s not too surprising, as the phone is blisteringly fast on ICS.
- TouchWiz is obviously still the dominant user experience here, and we suspect most mainstream users — or “civilians” as we call them around here — probably won’t even notice what’s changed when the Jelly Bean OTA drops.
- Speaking of which, the latest leaked Jelly Bean build, dated Aug. 14, is mostly fast and stable, and we wouldn’t be surprised if the rumors of a late August or early September release for the (international) update pans out.
- New Smart Install ; Allowing user to download only what’s new to the old version, no need to download the whole app
Effect of this changes :
- Less data consumptions
- Faster downloading time ; less data to be downloaded
- Reduce Draining Battery Level
Other news is user now able to download it’s delta version from Google Play