- Some texts in a Website Settings popup are trimmed (Issue: 159156)
- Linux: <input> selection renders white text on white bg in apps (Issue: 158422)
- some plugins stopped working (Issue: 159896)
- Windows8: Unable to launch system level chrome after self destructing user-level chrome (Issue: 158632)
- Adobe Flash Player Updated
- iPad conversion issue fixes
- Channel download issue fixes
- User favorites websites ( download issue ) fixes
Change Log :
- BBM will not launch
- Users gets message “You can’t make a call because you are in a Voice Chat” even when they aren’t in a voice chat
- No missed call message received when user receives a Voice chat while in a regular phone call
- User appears deregistered after toggling Wi-Fi
- No disconnection dialog when device is disconnected during calling or connecting state
- RTP error when making a cell MVS call during a Voice chat and Voice chat didn’t get dropped
- While on BBM Voice call, MVS WiFi call comes in that shuts off audio in both calls
- Cannot Register even after a reboot
- All BBM contacts appeared unavailable when they are actually available
- While recording a voice note, if an BBM Voice chat is initiated no audio is heard between devices
- Wrong message appears when declining a Voice chat using “Reply in BBM” or using HW button
- Groups Activity updates appear in Message List when specifically set not to appear
- Wrong status message displayed after BBM Voice Invitation Timeout
- Text entry field in Group chat expands to cover up the last message in chat history instead of the chat history scrolling up
- Name for BBM Voice Chat Tone should follow Ring Tone naming conventions
- Active BBM Voice calls are randomly disconnecting
- Voice call dropped before answering, Null Pointer Exception seen on receiving device
- User is connected to WiFi but status icon is shown as deregistered. Others still see the user as available and can initiate calls, but the user does not receive them.
- Contact list search feature randomly stops returning results
- Device in a loop sending/receiving data, sustaining ~10-20% CPU usage
- “is in a voice chat” status message is misaligned in Broadcast message screen picklist
- “is in a voice chat” status message is misaligned when adding BBM Contacts to a Group
- When headset is plugged into device, Voice chat toolbars should display headset icon
- With a wired headset plugged into device, the option to toggle between headset and handset is available if user hits “Handset” button but button does not toggle between Handset and Headset – always says Handset
- If user chatting over wired headset unplugs headset and chats on Handheld, “Handset” button does not change to “Speaker” as it should
- Stuck on welcome screen
- No beep sound/audio notification when receiving a normal phone call while in a BBM Voice Chat
- No new BBM alert appears on home screen when receiving a voice chat while on a phone call
- When receiving a BBM Voice Call, volume hard keys does not mute the ring tone
- Several NullPointerExceptions
- Phone vibrates when against your head in a BBM Voice chat
- “D’Oh!” and “Shh!” emoticon input codes need to be changed to not use the input codes from other smileys
- Default ring tone for BBM Voice – ‘Vibrant’ – disappears as a visible option after switching to a different ring tone
- Group Activity notification appears in notification bar when specifically set not to appear
- User who ends voice chat due to Incoming Phone call should see standard “Voice chat ended.” message
- Incorrect call history message for user who accepted incoming phone call which terminated a voice chat which was in the Calling state
- Group notification for picture stays even when the picture is opened from UIB/Message list
- No audio/LED notification for missed BBM voice chat after timeout
- Voice Connection Cannot be established in Turkish only
- No option to Mute/Unmute Voice Chat from BB Menu
- With BES IT policy “Disable Server Based Contact List Synchronization” enabled, user doesn’t see soft landing page telling them to downgrade back to 6.2
- Uncaught Exception when headphones pulled out during Voice Call on Bluetooth activated device
- Unable to terminate BBM Voice call from caller if the call is setup across clusters
- When using Arabic, contact name is not centered in the call screen
- Unable to make/receive MVS calls
- Make BBM Voice Chat the default Menu option on the call screen
- BBM Search doesn’t work
- When device is set to Arabic, the user’s own avatar is not visible on the contact list screen
- Audio Source Icons flash briefly on Outgoing Call Screen toolbar
- Missed call message is displayed on the device however the call is accepted and is in progress
- Cannot launch BBM and the home screen becomes frozen after previously enabling then disabling “Parental Controls” on the device
- Support for 3D imagery data: 3D data provides a comprehensive representation of metropolitan environments around the world. 3D imagery is currently available in the these areas.
- Tour Guide mechanism in the client: The new tour guide allows you to explore interesting places around the world, even if you don’t know to search for them. As you move, thumbnails of pre-created tours and points of interest will dynamically update with interesting locations in your current view. Read more.
- Support for terrain data accessed via Google Maps Engine
- Zooming in now tilts at a higher elevation in order to showcase 3D imagery
- A unified graphical rendering pipeline
- Redesigned startup tips and status bar
Issues fixed in this release
Google Earth Client
- Fixed a Pro and Enterprise bug whereby cached login data disappeared after upgrading to Mac OS 10.8+.
- Sound can now be recorded from a microphone when producing a tour.
- Improved Atmosphere feature for users on certain NVIDIA GeForce cards.
- Polygons clamped to seafloor now display correctly.
Known issues in Google Earth 7
- PC Enterprise users will note flashing historical imagery when going to the minimum date of the time slider in a handful of areas around the world. To workaround, use 6.2 for Enterprise.
- Terrain, imagery and polygons that overlap the antemeridian occasionally appear broken.
- This build includes changes to shaders that strain older graphics cards. Please see system requirements for updated lists of recommended hardware.
- Microsoft and Facebook Account Integration
- IM friends on Messenger
- Calling with Messenger friends is coming soon
Sign up and sign-in is easier than ever. You can now sign into Skype using your Microsoft or Facebook account – there’s no need to create a new Skype account. This makes it even easier to connect with friends on Skype without having to set up another account.
Now you can instant message your Windows Live Messenger, Hotmail and Outlook.com contacts via Skype all in one place. If you use a Microsoft account today, merging your accounts is easy – just sign in to Skype with your Microsoft account.
We’re working on polishing a feature which will enable audio and video calls to Windows Live Messenger customers using Skype desktop clients. The feature will be available in coming weeks.
Here’s more of what’s new with Skype 6.0 for Windows Desktop:
- Skype localized to six more languages
- Visual user interface refresh
- Removal of online user count
- Display previously created profile pictures
- Improved telemetry
We are excited to support our growing community around the world with new localized versions of Skype in Thai, Croatian, Slovenian, Serbian, Catalan and Slovak, bringing the total languages Skype supports to 38.
We have refreshed and flattened the Skype UI with a simpler and less cluttered look. We have updated the look of the instant messaging and SMS areas as well.
We have removed the online user counter at the bottom of your Skype Contacts list to unclutter the UI and make more space for your friends within the contacts list.
When you change your profile picture, we will now show you all of your previous Skype profile pictures so you don’t have to look through old files if you want to use a previous image.
We are constantly looking for ways to improve the quality of our product. To that end we are adding additional “opt-in” telemetry reports for users who choose this option: “Tools>> Options>>Advanced>>Tick “Help improve Skype…” The reports may contain your Skype ID and or Microsoft Account ID but we will not use it to identify or contact you.
Here’s more of what’s new with Skype 6.0 for Mac Desktop:
- Open Chats in Multiple Windows
- Retina Display Support
We hear your feedback! With this release we’ve added support to open chats in multiple windows.
We also added another feature you’ve asked for – support Retina display. Now you can take full advantage of improved usability and of higher resolution screens.
More details … Here
- Word Search 188.8.131.52
* Bug fixes
- Word Search 1.1.4
* New : Daily updated puzzle
* Fixes : Common word will be used
* Fixes : Less common word met each games
* Fixes : Found word automatically put at the back for easier to search other words
- Hangman 184.108.40.206
* Network connection issue fixes
- Hangman 3.6.4
* Improved to a more challenging game
- Hangman Challenge 1.1.1
* 20th challenge crash fixes
* Spanish Language support ( based on locale )
- Photo Studio 1.1
* New Action Set ; allow user save operations and can be used in other picture later
* New filter in Lomo category
- Full compatibility with Windows 8
- Outlook plugin stability and performance
- Browser plugins stability
- General AV performance and stability
- Microsoft Windows
- µTorrent beta 3.2.2 (build 28246)
– Fix: existing files would not be re-checked when adding a resolved magnet link in add torrent dialog
– Fix: remove redundant virus warning when opening files
– Change: Remove torrent filter, put it in the Search Box. Select “Filter My Torrents” in dropdown.
- Mac OS X
- µTorrent beta 1.7.12 (build 28240)
- Fix: incorrect location of downloaded torrents
- Fix: uTorrent sometimes opens two windows after clicking on the ‘Show in Finder’ icon
- Stability improvements
- Fixes for issues downloading from certain website
- Windows 8 support
What’s new : Click Here ( Official Adobe Blog )
- New Functionalities ; full commenting capabilities , able to fill, sign, save and send your forms without requiring printing and mailing
- Mobile and the Cloud support
- Improved and new security abilities
* Bug Fixes
For More details on this update : Here
- µTorrent alpha 3.3 (build 28203)
– Fix: possible crash on startup
– Feature: Add TCP-style slow-start to uTP
– Fix: make Force Recheck circumvent file timestamp optimization (to actually force a recheck)
– Change: improve status message for magnet links that need DHT when DHT is disabled
– Fix: disable comment fields when disabling comment support
- Mac OS X
- µTorrent beta (1.7.11 build 28194)
– Improved UTP support
- Twitter 5.0.4
– Improves sizing of portrait images shown in tweet details
– Fixes a bug where the app would freeze on user lists such as people search results
– Fixes for other bugs and crashes
If you are Firefox 16.0 user, this update is urgent for you to upgrade – fixing security issue that occurred on 16.0
Change Log Here
- Adobe Air 220.127.116.1110
- Bug fixes
- Security enhancements
Other Details Here
- Angry Bird 2.3.0
The Bad Piggies don’t just have a new game — now they’ve taken over Angry Birds with 15 of the PIGGEST levels ever!
Take a break with 15 stormy levels for Surf ‘n Turf!
The Bad Piggies have taken over with 15 PIG THEMED Angry Birds levels!
- Draw Something Free 1.10.108
** No Change Log **
– Google+ page owners can view, post and comment from mobile
– Discover people and topics more easily using ‘Find people’
– New Home screen Widget re-design
- Instagram 3.2.0
– Fixes on Black Image issue ( Samsung Galaxy Ace and Samsung Galaxy Y )
- iStunt 2 1.0.6
– Jellybean Support
- Plague.Inc 1.0.5
– Now possible to move to SD
– Performance improvements to fix crashes on some devices.
– Game will auto-save if it detects a shortage of memory (RAM)
– News headlines now sync
– Achievements notification
- Street view on Google Map 18.104.22.168
** No Change Log **
- Whatsapp Messenger 2.8.5732
critical bug fixes for Sony Ericsson devices
media upload bug fix
- Foursquare 2012.10.10
✓ Points back in for check-in detail pages
✓ We’re now bolding out those shout-outs and mentions of friends for check-ins
✓ Report tips that are spam, offensive or no longer relevant via the Tip detail page
✓ New categorization of venue photos, now we show you what’s more relevant at the top, and no more duplicates!
✓ Quick save capability from the activity stream
✓ Addressed issue with viewing profile