- New 13-inch retina display Macbook Pro
• See all your iBookstore purchases in iCloud—right on your bookshelf with iOS 6
• Scroll vertically through your books with the flick of a finger using the new Scroll theme
• Receive free updates to purchased books—including new chapters, corrections, and other improvements
• Look up definitions for words in German, Spanish, French, Japanese and Simplified Chinese with iOS 6
• Share quotes or thoughts about your favorite book with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Messages, or Mail
Good News :
Microsoft acknowledge that there is an issue and they even know what is causing it. As it turns out, there are some problems with certificates for new apps published in the Marketplace within the last week, and only effects first generation Windows Phone that upgraded to Mango OS
Bad News :
Those users that effected could not update some of recently updated Application
( Users ) :
- Don’t uninstall the application that having this issues, if you do so you won’t able to reinstall it until this issues fixed
- You can ask more Question at Microsoft Answers so you will understand more about this issue.
- Issues : Took long time submitting update to their App
- Good News : Microsoft acknowledge this issue.
- Bad News : This issue will be fixed after Microsoft Resolved those bad certificate.
- Recommendation : Find answer or ask more Question to understand more about this issue on MSDN forums .