- Now, whenever you search for a city or postal code, the borders of that region are highlighted.
- Under My Places you’ll notice we’ve added new tabs, which will help you access all your information from a single place; from your saved maps for use offline to your starred places and Custom Maps created on your desktop.
- If you enable Location History, you’ll be able to browse the places you’ve been on a daily basis with an updated Location History dashboard.
- Specific mode layer of Public Transport ; you can chose one Transport and hid others
- Station Tab ; show departure times, destination distances and lines serving that station.
Update : You can do / retry this Puzzle via here
When you visits Google Website today a another unique google doodle ; code puzzle game there are 6 stage as there’s 6 word that made up G O O G L E ( GOOGLE ). Whose birthday Google Celebrate ? Alan Turing …. Who is Alan Turing ?
He was a British mathematician, logician, cryptanalyst and computer scientist. He was highly influential in the development of computer science, providing a formalisation of the concepts of “algorithm” and “computation” with the Turing machine, which played a significant role in the creation of the modern computer. Turing is widely considered to be the father of computer science and artificial intelligence.
Some Screenshots of Google ( Today )