A week ago, a breach was found in Microsoft Internet Explorer – causes malicious website attack the victim’s PC. No update available since this breach detected, but Microsoft has given some advices – if you able to adapt other browser ; Firefox / Google Chrome recommended. Here some solution given by Microsoft :
- Install Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit ; it helps avoid vulnerability being exploited ( Include IE )
- Set Internet and Local Intranet Setting to High ; Launch IE – Open Gear icon – Find and click Internet Option from the pop out menu – Click Security in Internet Option
! Warning !
Some of settings applied above may cause some website has problem while accessing.
Things that you’ll need :
- Jailbroken iDevice
Instruction How to install Hackolous
- Launch Cydia, open Manage Section
- Open Sources, click edit. Then stop signs and Add button will appear.
- Click Add. Type in : http://cydia.hacko.us
- Let Cydia verify the source. Then a warning pops up ” Source warning “ This source is trusted so click ” Add Anyway “. So cydia updating it’s source, once it finished click return to cydia
- Once you done that, click Hackulo.us, Install these app
- AppSync for ( Depends on your iDevice software )
- Hackolous Resources
- Installous 5
- Source GUI
*** Enjoy with your new-jailbroken iDevice Apps ***
Thinking about jailbreaking ? But accidentally update your iOS device to 5.1.1 ( latest ) ? Not a big problem ….
- Once you have jailbroken your iOS device, careful not to update your iOS Software or it’ll be un-jailbroken.
- It is not recommended to download application from APP STORE. A jailbroken iOS have it’s own APP STORE click here for info
- Not all device currently supported to be jailbroken.
How to jailbreak using RedsnOw 0.9.12b1
- Download and install latest software ( RedsnOw )
- Connect your iOS Device to your PC or MacBook
- Launch RedsnOw and click jailbreak then cydia
- Do what is asked by RedsnOw
- Things to do is completed wait for RedsnOw to do it’s job
- Once the iOS Device completed a reboot, you’ll see cydia on homescreen.
How to jailbreak using Absinthe2.0.4
- Download and Install latest software ( Absinthe )
- Connect your iOs to your PC / Mac / Linux
- Backup and restore your iOS Device via iTunes
- Launch Absinthe
- Click Jailbreak
- Once jailbroken, you can restore your data again via iTunes.
**** Enjoy Your newly-jailbroken iOS Device ****