- Purchases in iCloud not appearing in iTunes library ( iTunes Match on ) issue fixes
- Unresponsive when large library issue fixes
- AirPlay issue fixes
- Display duplicate items in iTunes Library feature added
- Stability and Performance improvement
What’s new on iTunes 11 :
• Completely Redesigned. iTunes makes it more fun to explore and enjoy your music, movies, and TV shows. You’ll love the beautiful edge-to-edge design, custom designs for each album, movie, or TV show in your library, and getting personal recommendations any time you click In the Store.
• A New Store. The iTunes Store has been completely redesigned and now features a clean look that makes it simpler than ever to see what’s hot and discover new favorites.
• Play purchases from iCloud. Your music, movie, and TV show purchases in iCloud now appear inside your library. Just sign-in with your Apple ID to see them. Double-click to play them directly from iCloud or download a copy you can sync to a device or play while offline.
• Up Next. It’s now simple to see which songs are playing next, all from a single place. Just click the Up Next icon in the center display and they’ll instantly appear. You can even reorder, add, or skip songs whenever you like.
• New MiniPlayer. You can now do a whole lot more with a lot less space. In addition to showing what’s playing, MiniPlayer now includes album art, adds Up Next, and makes it easy to search for something new to play—all from a smaller and more elegant design.
• Improved search. It’s never been easier to find what you’re looking for in iTunes. Just type in the search field and you’ll instantly see results from across your entire library. Select any result and iTunes takes you right to it.
• Playback syncing. iCloud now remembers your place in a movie or TV show for you. Whenever you play the same movie or episode from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV, it will continue right where you left off.
What’s New on iCloud Control Panel 2.1 :
Available on Apple Software Update
Apple finally officially made iCloud public replacing MobileMe, a similar cloud service which Apple shut down the service few months ago. iCloud provides iDevice user to backup / restore data or share email, contact, calendar, reminder to all device that connected to Apple ID. On it’s website, iCloud also provides Find My iPhone, where user can locate or lock their lost device.
Apple given it’s user a free 5 GB storage but an paid upgrade also available.