– Apply one of eight different filters to instantly add a new look and feel to your photos
– Choose a filter by comparing all your options in a convenient grid view or by swiping through each version
– Make your photos pop with balanced light and colors by tapping the auto-enhance wand
– Crop and scale to frame the action the way you want
• Share option on News Feed stories
• Ability to create an album from the Photos tab on Timeline
• Improvements to photo tagging
• Fix for status update failure affecting some users
• Fix for News Feed Scrolling in some Android 2.2 and 2.3 devices
• A new filter! Willow
• Stability and performance improvements
Foursquare helps you make the most of where you are, whether you’re deciding where to go, or what to do when you’re already there.
– If you’re looking for a place to go, you’ll now see the most important stuff when you tap through, like the rating, address, hours, menu, and phone number
– If you’re already checked in, you’ll see things like who else is there and popular tips (to make sure you order right)
– We also added big, swipeable photos at the top to help you get a sense of what it’s like
- SongPop 1.5.15
- Draw Something 1.11.15
★ 31 Days of Drawcember begins December 1st
★ Bug fix for Samsung Galaxy S3
* Bug fixes
* New : Daily updated puzzle
* Fixes : Common word will be used
* Fixes : Less common word met each games
* Fixes : Found word automatically put at the back for easier to search other words
* Network connection issue fixes
* Improved to a more challenging game
* 20th challenge crash fixes
* Spanish Language support ( based on locale )
* New Action Set ; allow user save operations and can be used in other picture later
* New filter in Lomo category
- Calligraphy Brush – The pen is mightier than the sword!
- Lightning Bolt – Who said lightning never strikes twice?
- Parchment Background – Leave your mark with this ancient canvas!
- Storm Castle Background – Annihilate fruit under the cover of darkness!
Sharpen your skills and unlock awesome new swag!
Post your high scores online and brag to your fellow ninjas!
* Bug Fixes
– Fixes a bug where users were not able to view their protected tweets in conversations.
– Fixes an issue where users could not load their profile info after changing their username.
– Accessibility improvements.
– Fixes for other crashes and bugs.
✭ Instantly see friends and top suggestions nearby
✭ Search for a specific place, like “Joe’s Diner”
✭ Search for whatever you’re craving, like “Mexican” or “nachos”
✭ Try our new search categories! See only places you’ve saved to your lists, places you haven’t been to, places you have been to, or places friends have been.
✭ As always, get directions, menus, hours, photos, tips and more.
✭It’s also way faster, with a bunch of design tweaks and under-the-hood performance improvements (including on your new iPhone 5 and iOS 6).
– iOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatible
– Improved password recovery
– Redesigned registration flow
– Bug fixes and other improvements
– Bug fixes
– Special Category for playlist
– Adds one playlist slot
We have know that g+ and Facebook has a spot on user’s profile page where the company let’s you put images that represents you ( usually called cover photo ), to catch up things ; twitter added new feature to it’s profile page ( known as ” me ” )
But starting today, there’s a new feature that changes ; it’s called ” header ”
To set a picture on a header :
- Click on gear icon ( Next to blue composer button )
- Several option will pop up – select Settings
- On the Settings screen, select Design from the side panel option
- On Design screen, navigate / find Customize your own below Pick a premade theme option
- You’ll find ” Header ” option.
- Upload desired picture
- Once finish loading, you’ll see your header like this.
+ Photos load faster
+ Emoticons can be used in comments
+ Backspace key goes ‘Back’ in history
+ Bug fixes
What’s Instagrille ? Click here for info
Some of you may have know this hidden feature ; not easily discover by daily user.
- Launch Instagrille
- Use list view option
- Hover and click your mouse to one of your ” following ” user instapic
- The App then will focus to one instapic ; that you clicked before
- Hover again to that instapic
- You will see 2 options ; View Online ( Bring you to http://inst.ag showing your currently viewed instapic in instagrille ) and Download Image
- Pick ” Download Image ” and select where will you put that image
Been chatting with your friends via FM lately ? Have you ever notice there’s one look like watermark ( seen at *time*)when you chat with someone who didn’t reply ? Is it annoying, or you are so ignorant that it doesn’t matter with you ? I appreciate any answer in your thoughts but anyway, thanks to Crossrider they provides us a new plug-in called Chat Undetected which disable the watermark from poping-out . Download via link provided above.
- Upload Web-Picture via Link / No Download Needed
1) Log in to your account
2) Click Add Photo / Video ( Twice )
3) Choose File
4) When file explorer pops-up, Press Ctrl+V or Paste after you Copy the desired Image Link
5) After it finished loading, you can comment or directly click ” Post ”
- 1) Control your audience ( Who can see your post )
It’s recommended to use Friend Level.
Selection of Audience Level
or set default privacy ; You can access it via Privacy Settings , there’s 3 option :
- Friends of Friends
- Friends ( Recommended )
- 2 ) Change How ” People ” or Friends interact with you
It can be changed on How you connect option on Privacy Setting
Recommended Setting :
For number 1 : Friends of Friends
For number 2 : Friends of Friends
For Number 3 : Friends
- Change How ” People ” or Friends tag you
This setting can be changed via Timeline and Tagging option on Privacy Settings . ( Below settings are recommended )