- Adobe Flash Player 11.4.402.287 [ Download Here )
- Crashes when navigating to/from Flash content in Internet Explorer(3328165)
- Unable to package an application using an ANE on iOS, which doesn’t not implement the finalizer function. (3325320)
- Packaging fails with null pointer exception, when packaging an IPA using only the default implementation in the ANE on iOS. (3325321)
- Database data is wiped out for every launch on iOS Simulator. (3329309)
- WIFi Debugging on iOS :Debugging on iOS does not work when network interface is chosen as “Default” for Player Target AIR3.4 (3325323)
An update follows as Flash Player updated ;
- Google Chrome 22.0.1229.92 ( Windows, Mac OS X, Linux )
- Stability Issues fixes
- Security fixes
Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix.These builds also have a new version of Flash with security and other fixes. More information can be found here.Full details about what’s in this release are available in the SVN revision log. Found a bug? Report it! On a different channel, but want to join us on the Beta train? The Chromium wiki has you covered.
Only For Mac OS X 10.8.2 :
- Multiple Profile Issues
- Text display Fix
- Draw Something Free ( OMGPOP )
* Application Improvement
* Speed Performance Improvement
* Bug Fixes
* Show ” Did you mean ” suggestions
* More Handwriting Language
- Streetview Google Map 1.8.11
★ New UI for 7 inch tablets
★ Like/Comment/Retweet counts in stream
★ Added ability to search through your contact list
★ Like support for Facebook comments
★ Enabled Resharing support for Facebook links
★ Improved Facebook notifications
★ Added the option to send an invite to people in your address book
★ Login with Facebook
✓ Fixed issue with losing position in stream
✓ Facebook images are no longer cropped
✓ Moved Settings to action bar
✓ Resolved issues adding Facebook
✓ Bug fixes
- Facebook Messenger 2.0.3
- Instagram 3.10
• Improved password recovery
• Redesigned registration flow
– Main screen new User Interface.
– Added Battery Saving Mode feat
– Added Battery & Usage Monitor Feature with export reports to CSV.
– Added Word Substitution (AutoText) Manager feature (export/import/delete duplicates).
– Added Vibration Option to all LEDs.
– Added Ringtones Option to all LEDs.
– Added Holster support for ringtones.
– Added ‘delete’ and ‘insert into’ any step in iLaunch custom actions.
– Added key shortcuts in iLaunch Popup.
– Added More Custom LEDs slots.
– Added new phone Call LEDs (Call Timer, Dial, Mute, Hold/Resume).
– Added Wifi and Bluetooth LEDs (under Network LEDs).
– Fixed issues with hookt app and other 3rd party apps not showing LED sometimes.
– Minimized battery usage for app
– Fixed timing issues with wallpaper feature.
– Fixed html email message’s issues.
– Fixed ringtones not playing sometimes.
– Fixed LED not flashing after exceeding 17 LED colors bb limitation.
– Fixed camera Flashlight not showing help message.
– Fixed network LED after call end.
– Fixed major bug in “update contacts details” menu option in LED & Ringtone feature.
- Support for Shared Photo Streams
- Single checkbox to set up Outlook Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks with iCloud
- The ability to create or respond to shared calendar invitations directly in Outlook
- Improved Outlook event invitation behavior
- Built-in Outlook calendar notifications
- Resolves an issue where adding a reminder to an event would cause an inaccurate alert
- Improved reliability with iCloud Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks in Outlook
- Access to iCloud.com Mail, Contacts, Calendar, and Find My iPhone from the Windows Start menu
Available on Apple Software Update
– Change: Invert the sense of the Delete Torrent dialog
– Fix: Various crash fixes
- iOS ( 2.8.4 / 15 September )
Increase group chats to 30
( 2.8.3 )
- Encryption: your messages are now fully encrypted when traveling over Wi-Fi or mobile network!
- Show push names in group chats for unknown numbers
- Better message forwarding picker (show groups, recents, contacts)
- Spinning indicator changed to gray clock to match other platforms
- Image auto-download
- Updated Korean, Chinese and many other translations
- Group chat limit raised to 30 people.
- Improvements and tweaks to Arabic presentation – Thanks Bichen!
- Improvements to video recording and playback
- Added Polish (Thanks Kasia!), Indonesian translations
- Add “only when screen off” setting for notification popup
- Many many bug fixes and improvements
In addition to these security fixes that are shared in both the Snow Leopard and Lion updates, the OS X 10.7.5 update for Lion addresses a few usability issues. It does the following:
- Resolves an issue where icons in Launchpad may get rearranged after a restart
- Improves Wi-Fi reliability for iMac (Late 2009 and newer)
- Resolves an issue using Spotlight to search an SMB server
- Improves compatibility connecting to Active Directory servers
The Server variant of OS X 10.7.5 fixes some significant and commonly used services by:
- Maintaining Spotlight index when changing share point settings
- Creating and connecting to Open Directory master
- Improving reliability of password authentication
- Using Software Update Server to automatically download and enable software updates
- Reliably booting NetRestore images created with System Image Utility
- Using Profile Manager to set the Mobility sync frequency settings for mobile accounts
- Improving reliability when changing an Xsan metadata controller into a client
Mac OS X 10.8.2 update
Applies to latest Macbook Pro and Macbook Air
As with the non-Retina systems, this update fixes problems where the system may hang under heavy CPU loads, but similar to the MacBook Air it addresses the problem of NetBoot not working when using an Ethernet adapter.
- Facebook Intergration
- Power Nap feature to late-2010 MacBook Air machines
- Phone number integration for both FaceTime and the Messages app.
- Battery Improvement
Part 2 : Here
Update : Now available on iTunes Download Page
Head over to iTunes Download Page now. Currently Using Apple Software Update will say 10.6.3 is latest version.
This isn’t the new iTunes. We’ll wait until October to get the ” new iTunes “. Be Patient.
What’s new 10.7 :
- Adds support for iOS 6 running on compatible iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch models.
- Adds support for the latest iPod nano and iPod shuffle models.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit Here
Original Post Published at September 13 ( 3 : 32 )