Revised Steps :
- Connect your iPhone in normal mode, then click “Jailbreak” after redsn0w identifies its model and BB version (you needn’t pre-select the IPSW anymore).
- Choose the “Downgrade from iPad baseband” option (you needn’t worry about de-selecting Cydia anymore).
- Do a controlled “slide to power off” shutdown of your phone and proceed through the normal DFU ramdisk steps.
How to Jailbreak : Click Here
Thinking about jailbreaking ? But accidentally update your iOS device to 5.1.1 ( latest ) ? Not a big problem ….
- Once you have jailbroken your iOS device, careful not to update your iOS Software or it’ll be un-jailbroken.
- It is not recommended to download application from APP STORE. A jailbroken iOS have it’s own APP STORE click here for info
- Not all device currently supported to be jailbroken.
How to jailbreak using RedsnOw 0.9.12b1
- Download and install latest software ( RedsnOw )
- Connect your iOS Device to your PC or MacBook
- Launch RedsnOw and click jailbreak then cydia
- Do what is asked by RedsnOw
- Things to do is completed wait for RedsnOw to do it’s job
- Once the iOS Device completed a reboot, you’ll see cydia on homescreen.
How to jailbreak using Absinthe2.0.4
- Download and Install latest software ( Absinthe )
- Connect your iOs to your PC / Mac / Linux
- Backup and restore your iOS Device via iTunes
- Launch Absinthe
- Click Jailbreak
- Once jailbroken, you can restore your data again via iTunes.
**** Enjoy Your newly-jailbroken iOS Device ****