- Purchases in iCloud not appearing in iTunes library ( iTunes Match on ) issue fixes
- Unresponsive when large library issue fixes
- AirPlay issue fixes
- Display duplicate items in iTunes Library feature added
- Stability and Performance improvement
iTunes Movie Store :
iTunes Music Store :
– Africa, the Middle East and India:
– Asia Pacific:
– Latin America and the Caribbean:
What’s new on iTunes 11 :
• Completely Redesigned. iTunes makes it more fun to explore and enjoy your music, movies, and TV shows. You’ll love the beautiful edge-to-edge design, custom designs for each album, movie, or TV show in your library, and getting personal recommendations any time you click In the Store.
• A New Store. The iTunes Store has been completely redesigned and now features a clean look that makes it simpler than ever to see what’s hot and discover new favorites.
• Play purchases from iCloud. Your music, movie, and TV show purchases in iCloud now appear inside your library. Just sign-in with your Apple ID to see them. Double-click to play them directly from iCloud or download a copy you can sync to a device or play while offline.
• Up Next. It’s now simple to see which songs are playing next, all from a single place. Just click the Up Next icon in the center display and they’ll instantly appear. You can even reorder, add, or skip songs whenever you like.
• New MiniPlayer. You can now do a whole lot more with a lot less space. In addition to showing what’s playing, MiniPlayer now includes album art, adds Up Next, and makes it easy to search for something new to play—all from a smaller and more elegant design.
• Improved search. It’s never been easier to find what you’re looking for in iTunes. Just type in the search field and you’ll instantly see results from across your entire library. Select any result and iTunes takes you right to it.
• Playback syncing. iCloud now remembers your place in a movie or TV show for you. Whenever you play the same movie or episode from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV, it will continue right where you left off.
What’s New on iCloud Control Panel 2.1 :
It’s been scheduled by Apple to end the failed service on last September 30rd, the announcement could be seen by loyal iTunes user in the side bar since a month ago. This service works a like to Facebook and Twitter ; where user can update status about their music track and other user can subscribe to you ( lets they enjoy the music within iTunes ) But it failed as Apple began using on Mac OS X and iOS since most of the artist / singer has ran to Twitter or Facebook Page.
Update : Now available on iTunes Download Page
Head over to iTunes Download Page now. Currently Using Apple Software Update will say 10.6.3 is latest version.
This isn’t the new iTunes. We’ll wait until October to get the ” new iTunes “. Be Patient.
What’s new 10.7 :
For information on the security content of this update, please visit Here
Original Post Published at September 13 ( 3 : 32 )
Finally the moment of truth came, Apple has announced iPhone 5 breaking all the rumors … But there’s something else Apple Announced ….
Specification : Here
Redesigned. Bigger Screen. Better Camera. New Apple EarPods. Siri. Thinner. Everything is here now.
Specification : Here
Bigger screen, New Apple EarPods.
System Requirements :
Those requirements are just only some things your PC needs in order to use Windows 8, First thing first an updated Hardware ( Components ) [ It is recommended to use at least Vista drive. ] A clean PC, you can use CCleaner program to help clear things up. That program can cleans ” stuff ” which you don’t need like caches from various programs, fixing / deleting registry. And now, one more thing to do before Upgrading your PC is Backup all your files, Deactivate/ Deauthorize your program ( iTunes, Photoshop ect ) and Save all your program serial keys. If you have forgotten your serials of your programs you can use Belarc Advisor
Well, that’s all you’ll need just in case you want to upgrade your PC. Good luck using Windows 8 ….
Finding hard time to keep all application up to date ? CNET.com provides one solution : CNET TechTracker for free !
Automatically scans all ( CNET ) supported application. For example :
Interested ? Download here
Thinking about jailbreaking ? But accidentally update your iOS device to 5.1.1 ( latest ) ? Not a big problem ….
- Once you have jailbroken your iOS device, careful not to update your iOS Software or it’ll be un-jailbroken.
- It is not recommended to download application from APP STORE. A jailbroken iOS have it’s own APP STORE click here for info
- Not all device currently supported to be jailbroken.
How to jailbreak using RedsnOw 0.9.12b1
How to jailbreak using Absinthe2.0.4
**** Enjoy Your newly-jailbroken iOS Device ****
Recently, Apple released this version with some bug fixes :