Mac OS X 10.8.2 update
Applies to latest Macbook Pro and Macbook Air
- MacBook Air EFI Firmware update 2.5
This update addresses a problem where the Turbo Boost feature of the Intel chips used in these systems may not work when using Windows in Boot Camp. In addition, it fixes a problems where NetBoot would not work when using an Ethernet adapter.
- MacBook Pro (non-Retina) EFI Firmware Update 2.9
This update fixes problems where under high CPU loads, the system may hang and require a forced restart to resume functionality.
- MacBook Pro Retina EFI Update v1.0
As with the non-Retina systems, this update fixes problems where the system may hang under heavy CPU loads, but similar to the MacBook Air it addresses the problem of NetBoot not working when using an Ethernet adapter.
- Facebook Intergration
- Power Nap feature to late-2010 MacBook Air machines
- Phone number integration for both FaceTime and the Messages app.
- Battery Improvement
Part 2 : Here