A week ago, a breach was found in Microsoft Internet Explorer – causes malicious website attack the victim’s PC. No update available since this breach detected, but Microsoft has given some advices – if you able to adapt other browser ; Firefox / Google Chrome recommended. Here some solution given by Microsoft :
- Install Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit ; it helps avoid vulnerability being exploited ( Include IE )
- Set Internet and Local Intranet Setting to High ; Launch IE – Open Gear icon – Find and click Internet Option from the pop out menu – Click Security in Internet Option
! Warning !
Some of settings applied above may cause some website has problem while accessing.
Hi there ! Before you’ll try this I warned you:
SOME WEBSITE THAT I’LL GUIDE YOU MAY CONTAIN ADS – POPUP – ECT. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO TEMPORARILY DISABLE YOUR ANTI-VIRUS ( but I can do that w/o disabling it )
- Google/ Search : Anonymous Browsing
- You’ll find lots of website match with that criteria ( In this tip I used http://ninjacloak.com/ )
- Navigate to the bottom page
- Enable HTTPS secure mode ( Reduced risk of failure )
- In the url box type : https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/ ( This is Blackberry Beta Zone Website )
- Click GO and wait until it finish navigating
- When you are in the web you desired to go ( Blackberry Beta Zone ), click ” Need Account ? Register Here. “
- Fill in the details as much as you can ( If your country not yet supported please Donot use your real location ; use America instead )
- Follow the instruction given from the website and your account ready to test those interesting Beta Applications