• Now you can share the best stories from your news feed with just one tap.
• New Share link to re-post stories from your news feed
• Tag your friends in any post, comment or photo
• Smileys, hearts and other emoji in messages
• To sort your feed, tap the button next to News Feed in the left sidebar
• Security and bug fixes
– Apply one of eight different filters to instantly add a new look and feel to your photos
– Choose a filter by comparing all your options in a convenient grid view or by swiping through each version
– Make your photos pop with balanced light and colors by tapping the auto-enhance wand
– Crop and scale to frame the action the way you want
A new filter! Willow
Take photos faster with Instagram’s all-new camera
Improved quality of tilt-shift
Scroll infinitely on user profiles and other grid views
We added a Foursquare button on location pages that opens the Foursquare app (or Foursquare mobile website) with details about the venue
Filtered photos are now saved to a separate album called “Instagram” in the camera roll
New welcome screen design
Celebrate 31 Days of Drawcember! Collect a new surprise gift every day beginning on December 1st. It’s our little holiday gift to you.
A man, a plan, a canal, Panama! • Look out for check-in highlights under your friends’ check-ins.
★ Go hang a salami; I’m a lasagna hog! • Try some recently opened places nearby.
★ Racecar! • Enjoy speedier check-ins, plus a shiny new check-in screen.
★ So many dynamos! • Search for ‘peppermint’ or ‘cider’ for some holiday treats!