It’s worthed for iOS 6 user who’s been annoyed by misleading Apple Map, everything made simple that iOS 6 user that loved the Google Map feature still able to enjoy the feature on it’s mobile browser. The new features added most of the feature of Google Map App on iOS 5 except it’s on the web app
What a fabulous ride we had!
From San Francisco to Indonesia, from Brazil to Moscow, for eight years we served millions of worldwide customers with their app needs and delivered hundreds of millions of downloads.
We enjoyed the rise of many different platforms. BlackBerry and then Android were the biggest. And we suffered through the fall of others. Goodbye Palm and maybe BlackBerry?
Remember when we downloaded apps onto a PC and then sideloaded them through a cable to our phones? Today, our apps are discovered, downloaded and updated with very little effort right onto our devices (phones and tablets that we could not have imagined when we started). We are proud to have pioneered many of the innovations that all mobile users enjoy today.
We lived through all of these changes, including the entry of some very large companies into the app industry. These companies changed the industry with their massive resources and easy access to existing customers (which some of them vigorously protect by closing their app systems).
Domination of mobile app distribution by a relatively small number of large companies has made participation increasingly difficult for independent app distributors. While it was very hard to reach this decision, we have concluded that we have to discontinue our current services. We can only hope that the assets we built over the years will find a new purpose.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you over all these years.
The MobiHand Team
P.S. Customer accounts will be accessible for a few more days. Customers will be able to re-download purchased apps or get their activation codes, but no upgrades, new codes, or swaps will be available.
Some of you may have know this hidden feature ; not easily discover by daily user.
- Launch Instagrille
- Use list view option
- Hover and click your mouse to one of your ” following ” user instapic
- The App then will focus to one instapic ; that you clicked before
- Hover again to that instapic
- You will see 2 options ; View Online ( Bring you to http://inst.ag showing your currently viewed instapic in instagrille ) and Download Image
- Pick ” Download Image ” and select where will you put that image
For Both iPhone and iPad Update
* Scrolling through news feed is faster than ever
* New banner lets you tap to quickly see more stories – no need to refresh
* Photos open fast and close with one downward swipe
* Instant access to your notifications
* Send and receive photos
* Updated privacy setting
* Fixed bug related to Bluetooth and calls
* Minor visual improvements across the app
* Other minor bug fixes
* Easier Jetpack set up for self-hosted blogs
* Improved accessibility
* Crash and bug fixes
- Share webpages via email or G+, Facebook, Twitter
- Stability and security improvements
- Many bug fixes addressing user feedback
Sony announced that they will release this update soon, and after this update completely available worldwide via PC Desktop or OTA Upgrade they will give this update to Xperia U, Xperia Sola and Xperia Go. But straight to the point ; there’s new features coming to Xperia P for this Update :
- New ways to experience your media with new media applications – “WALKMAN”, “Album” and “Movies”
- Extended standby mode, increasing standby time by up to four times (depending on user-profile and data consumption)
- Lock screen with improved functionality
- Resizable widgets for improved personalization
- Improved control of your mobile data consumption
- Recent Apps button for a clear overview of your applications