- Purchases in iCloud not appearing in iTunes library ( iTunes Match on ) issue fixes
- Unresponsive when large library issue fixes
- AirPlay issue fixes
- Display duplicate items in iTunes Library feature added
- Stability and Performance improvement
iTunes Movie Store :
iTunes Music Store :
– Africa, the Middle East and India:
– Asia Pacific:
– Latin America and the Caribbean:
What’s new on iTunes 11 :
• Completely Redesigned. iTunes makes it more fun to explore and enjoy your music, movies, and TV shows. You’ll love the beautiful edge-to-edge design, custom designs for each album, movie, or TV show in your library, and getting personal recommendations any time you click In the Store.
• A New Store. The iTunes Store has been completely redesigned and now features a clean look that makes it simpler than ever to see what’s hot and discover new favorites.
• Play purchases from iCloud. Your music, movie, and TV show purchases in iCloud now appear inside your library. Just sign-in with your Apple ID to see them. Double-click to play them directly from iCloud or download a copy you can sync to a device or play while offline.
• Up Next. It’s now simple to see which songs are playing next, all from a single place. Just click the Up Next icon in the center display and they’ll instantly appear. You can even reorder, add, or skip songs whenever you like.
• New MiniPlayer. You can now do a whole lot more with a lot less space. In addition to showing what’s playing, MiniPlayer now includes album art, adds Up Next, and makes it easy to search for something new to play—all from a smaller and more elegant design.
• Improved search. It’s never been easier to find what you’re looking for in iTunes. Just type in the search field and you’ll instantly see results from across your entire library. Select any result and iTunes takes you right to it.
• Playback syncing. iCloud now remembers your place in a movie or TV show for you. Whenever you play the same movie or episode from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV, it will continue right where you left off.
What’s New on iCloud Control Panel 2.1 :
Mac OS X
✭ Instantly see friends and top suggestions nearby
✭ Search for a specific place, like “Joe’s Diner”
✭ Search for whatever you’re craving, like “Mexican” or “nachos”
✭ Try our new search categories! See only places you’ve saved to your lists, places you haven’t been to, places you have been to, or places friends have been.
✭ As always, get directions, menus, hours, photos, tips and more.
✭It’s also way faster, with a bunch of design tweaks and under-the-hood performance improvements (including on your new iPhone 5 and iOS 6).
– iOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatible
– Improved password recovery
– Redesigned registration flow
– Bug fixes and other improvements
– Bug fixes
– Special Category for playlist
– Adds one playlist slot
★ New UI for 7 inch tablets
★ Like/Comment/Retweet counts in stream
★ Added ability to search through your contact list
★ Like support for Facebook comments
★ Enabled Resharing support for Facebook links
★ Improved Facebook notifications
★ Added the option to send an invite to people in your address book
★ Login with Facebook
✓ Fixed issue with losing position in stream
✓ Facebook images are no longer cropped
✓ Moved Settings to action bar
✓ Resolved issues adding Facebook
✓ Bug fixes
• Improved password recovery
• Redesigned registration flow
– Fixes crash at launch for some devices.
– New Chat feature: You can now chat with your friends while playing!
– Bug Fixes
♪ High Score
♪ Tips and twitter integration
♪ Weekly Tournament bonus
♪ Japanese localization
♪ Bug fixes
Finally the moment of truth came, Apple has announced iPhone 5 breaking all the rumors … But there’s something else Apple Announced ….
Specification : Here
Redesigned. Bigger Screen. Better Camera. New Apple EarPods. Siri. Thinner. Everything is here now.
Specification : Here
Bigger screen, New Apple EarPods.
Join millions of pinners who are using Pinterest to share and explore their interests:
• Find recipes that will surprise your friends
• Plan destinations for your next vacation
• Collect your favorite music videos
• Discover design ideas for your home
• Save and compare items you’re shopping for
• Pin what you love from around the web
• Discover content by browsing interest categories
• Explore pins and boards curated by pinners you follow
• Repin, like and comment on your favorite pins
• Pin with your camera
– Pinterest.Inc –
Hi there ! Before you’ll try this I warned you:
SOME WEBSITE THAT I’LL GUIDE YOU MAY CONTAIN ADS – POPUP – ECT. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO TEMPORARILY DISABLE YOUR ANTI-VIRUS ( but I can do that w/o disabling it )