There’s many new feature, but don’t get excited first. Not all feature will be available on your country as Apple release a list where you can see whether the new features available on your country or not available.
Twitter 18.104.22.168 Email Notification
For Changes in this version click Here
Signing up Beta Zone ? Click Here
For Both iPhone and iPad Update
* Scrolling through news feed is faster than ever
* New banner lets you tap to quickly see more stories – no need to refresh
* Photos open fast and close with one downward swipe
* Instant access to your notifications
* Send and receive photos
* Updated privacy setting
* Fixed bug related to Bluetooth and calls
* Minor visual improvements across the app
* Other minor bug fixes
* Interface design Improvement
* Speed Improvement
* Explore Tab Improvement
* Fixed login issues with stats and Jetpack
* Easier Jetpack set up for self-hosted blogs
* Improved accessibility
* Crash and bug fixes
Chrome for iOS ( 21.0.1180.77 )
- Share webpages via email or G+, Facebook, Twitter
- Stability and security improvements
- Many bug fixes addressing user feedback
New main features / Improvement :
- Redesigned notification shade
- File transfers over Android Beam
- Task switcher and Google Now
- ‘Easy mode’ and home screen launcher enhancements
- Dormant mode
- S Note Lite
- New ‘Help’ application
- S Planner has undergone a slight visual overhaul — the lines are cleaner and clearer, and it’s easier to tell what’s going on when multiple events are overlapping.
- The option to limit background data usage, which was confusingly absent from ICS-based Galaxy S3 firmware, is now available in the Jelly Bean update.
- As we mentioned in our earlier walkthrough, the Galaxy S3’s performance isn’t noticeably faster wth any of the official Jelly Bean builds we’ve tried. That’s not too surprising, as the phone is blisteringly fast on ICS.
- TouchWiz is obviously still the dominant user experience here, and we suspect most mainstream users — or “civilians” as we call them around here — probably won’t even notice what’s changed when the Jelly Bean OTA drops.
- Speaking of which, the latest leaked Jelly Bean build, dated Aug. 14, is mostly fast and stable, and we wouldn’t be surprised if the rumors of a late August or early September release for the (international) update pans out.