It’s specially redesigned for it’s incoming Windows OS series which will be released this October 26th, Microsoft mentioned that it will be a fluid design or we known it as ” Metro ” which match with Windows 8 theme ” Metro ” and it will be simpler than now. But user still able to use the ” classic ” when using other Browser than IE 10.
More Information Here
5 Ways Windows 8 Changes PC
- Windows 8 will uses touch-gestures ; but they won’t leave keyboard and mouse behind
- Windows 8 kills icon ; In Windows 8, they given the better one with real-time update
- Windows 8 makes desktop computing portable by unifying the operating system across devices ( Some ; not all )
- Windows 8 learning curve will be figuring out which app and operating system controls are hidden under which edges
- Windows 8 apps do a great job of getting out of the way of the content they’re meant to show you.
5 Features of Windows 8 that should have added to Windows Phone
- Synchronize IE10 ; once you have logged in you can sync your preferences, passwords, history, and bookmarks.
- Sync apps ; once logging in you also able to sync Facebook and Twitter accounts, your e-mail, and chat.
- Picture log-in ; Unlock a gadget by matching pictures or drawing gesture
- File Explorer
- Universal search ; search your file, app and many more everywhere even in Metro App ( For certain stuff )
Good News ( New Features / Improvement ) :
- Mute Phone calls if the phone face-down
- Camera Performance Improvement ; Launched Camera when Hardware Button press ( Even when it’s locked )
- More reliable on startup ( After your battery 100% Drained )
Bad News :
- Update only via Zune Dekstop not OTA
- Will not upgrade to Windows Phone 8 ; only 7.8
Some Playbook user are expecting the 2.1 OS but they’ll wait again since RIM only release 2.0.1 update. What I see from Crackberry Forum, some user reported some improvement but no new features added. Improvement made :
- Improved Wifi Connections
- Apps appear to be loading faster
- Browser loads and moves around faster
System Requirements :
- Processor: 1GHz CPU or faster
- RAM: 1GB (32-bit) or 2GB (64-bit)
- Disk space: 16GB (32-bit) or 20GB (64-bit)
- Graphics: DirectX 9-capable video card with WDDM driver
Those requirements are just only some things your PC needs in order to use Windows 8, First thing first an updated Hardware ( Components ) [ It is recommended to use at least Vista drive. ] A clean PC, you can use CCleaner program to help clear things up. That program can cleans ” stuff ” which you don’t need like caches from various programs, fixing / deleting registry. And now, one more thing to do before Upgrading your PC is Backup all your files, Deactivate/ Deauthorize your program ( iTunes, Photoshop ect ) and Save all your program serial keys. If you have forgotten your serials of your programs you can use Belarc Advisor
Well, that’s all you’ll need just in case you want to upgrade your PC. Good luck using Windows 8 ….
….. That’s right, this news are fresh from the oven ( Microsoft Official Blog ) that, Microsoft will officially release Windows 8 this October 26th as Tami Reller announced at Microsoft’s annual sales meeting whether user can use Windows 8 by upgrading their PC or on a new PC ….
Previously Microsoft has released some version of Windows 8 for developer and Beta tester to try it …
- September 13th, 2011 : Windows 8 Developer was released ; including tools for building Metro style apps, such as
- Microsoft Windows SDK
- Microsoft Visual Studio 11 Express for Windows 8 and
- Microsoft Expression Blend 5
- February 29th, 2012 : Windows 8 Consumer Preview ;
Start button is no longer present on the taskbar, though the Start screen is still triggered by clicking the bottom-left corner of the screen and by clicking Start in the Charm
- May 31th, 2012 : Windows 8 Release Preview Released ;
- Support of a Flash plugin in Metro Style Internet Explorer 10 Application
- Three new Metro-style applications: Sports, Travel, and News