Google Maps have been loyal map service for Apple user until Apple decided to kick the app out in iOS 6 but unfortunately Apple Maps had major issue that cause it’s user to get lost( Source ) but Apple manage fix the issue secretly. Today,fine fellow of Apple users return as an application in App Store. Some user reported errors when they tried to download it ( at the moment of release ), good news is the issue have been solved ( Source ) but none of the side have commented about the issue.
App Features :
* Find addresses, places and businesses around the world with Google local search.
* Discover places to eat, drink, shop and play, with ratings and local reviews.
* Sign in to sync your searches, directions, and favorite places between your computer and your phone.
* Get voice guided, turn-by-turn driving directions.
* Find your way by train, bus, subway or walking directions.
* Access live traffic information in cities across the world.
Street View and imagery
* View 360-degree panoramas of places around the globe with Street View.
* See inside more than 100,000 businesses worldwide.
* View high resolution satellite imagery of locations around the world.
Simple and easy to use
* An entirely new Google Maps experience on your iPhone.
* Newly designed and streamlined interface for even easier navigation of your world.
* Use gestures to explore the map and browse results.
* Bug Fixes
• Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Fill out and submit online forms from Adobe FormsCentral
• Forms support for Validation, Formatting, and Calculation
• Calculations using Form Field Hierarchies
• Select and mark up vertical and Asian text
• View rights managed documents with dynamic watermarks
* New Episode, levels
* Improved interface
• Faster photo tagging
• Choose an album when uploading photos
• Fixed photo upload bug affecting people using certain languages
– Code optimisation to fix crashes/lag on some devices
– Improvements to ‘restore purchases’ functionality
– Improved profile layout for larger screens
– Performance improvements & bug fixes
• Search is even faster
• New content and easy access to free songs
• Improved localization: now including Brazilian Portuguese
• Bug fixes
* Redesigned check-in screen ; easier to mention to your friends, share to Facebook and Twitter
* Design Improvement
* Performance Improvement
Previously There was a summarized change log from RIM and click here for details
- Software updates are no longer mandatory during setup. The customer can choose the best time to update for them.
- Setting Up WiFi connection is no longer mandatory at setup.
- Overall faster browser performance.
- Faster boot / reboot times.
- WiFi file sharing performance enhancements.
- Portrait Mode can now be used with the Email, Calendar, and Contacts App.
- Greater flexibility and control over which folders are wirelessly synced when using Active Sync
- Full access to IMAP Email folders.
- Print To Go – Now you can send content to your BlackBerry PlayBook even if it’s not connected to the same WiFi network.
- Android Apps will now run in individual windows rather than being lumped into one Android Player Window.
- Apps which require access to the camera are now supported.
- In-App Payments can now be submitted in both BlackBerry and Android apps.
- Video Store is now available in Canada. Thousands of movies and TV shows, new & old, available on demand to rent or buy New releases available same day as DVD.
- Text Messaging is now supported with BlackBerry Bridge. When Bridged you can read, send and receive text messages on your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet.
- When Bridged, and connected to WiFi, the BlackBerry PlayBook automatically sends and receives data over the WiFi network to decrease cellular data usage, and increase performance.
- Over-the-air (OTA) enrollment with BlackBerry Mobile Fusion enabled.
- New IT policies for added security. – Enterprise configurations such as email, Wi-Fi, VPN profiles, or enterprise apps can be pushed directly to the device by IT administrators.
- ActiveSync Certification Management – Certificate-based authentication can now be configured in order to allow access to work email, calendar, and address book data. These can be securely installed to the tablets over the air with BlackBerry Mobile Fusion, which utilizes Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP).
- Full device encryption, including personal data – From the Options menu on your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet, you can now enable “Full Device Encryption” by navigating to Security and then Encryption.
Source Crackberry Forum
* New UI and Preloading now available on Froyo and Gingerbread devices
* New Watch experience
* Add videos to your YouTube TV queue
* More channels to pick from on the Channel Store
-We added a bunch of new offers to get free coins
-We fixed a bunch of bugs
- Whatsapp Messenger 2.8.5310
- Improved emoji picker with expanded symbols
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and localization improvements
- Critical bug fix for media upload / download
– Main screen new User Interface.
– Added Battery Saving Mode feat
– Added Battery & Usage Monitor Feature with export reports to CSV.
– Added Word Substitution (AutoText) Manager feature (export/import/delete duplicates).
– Added Vibration Option to all LEDs.
– Added Ringtones Option to all LEDs.
– Added Holster support for ringtones.
– Added ‘delete’ and ‘insert into’ any step in iLaunch custom actions.
– Added key shortcuts in iLaunch Popup.
– Added More Custom LEDs slots.
– Added new phone Call LEDs (Call Timer, Dial, Mute, Hold/Resume).
– Added Wifi and Bluetooth LEDs (under Network LEDs).
– Fixed issues with hookt app and other 3rd party apps not showing LED sometimes.
– Minimized battery usage for app
– Fixed timing issues with wallpaper feature.
– Fixed html email message’s issues.
– Fixed ringtones not playing sometimes.
– Fixed LED not flashing after exceeding 17 LED colors bb limitation.
– Fixed camera Flashlight not showing help message.
– Fixed network LED after call end.
– Fixed major bug in “update contacts details” menu option in LED & Ringtone feature.
– Change: Invert the sense of the Delete Torrent dialog
– Fix: Various crash fixes
+ iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support
+ Bug Fixes
• New button in upper right of News Feed quickly shows who’s available to message
• New design for conversations in Messages
• When sending messages, see who’s active so you and your friends know how soon to expect a reply
• To sort your feed, tap the button next to News Feed in the left sidebar
• Improvements to make the app more secure and reliable, including bug fixes for errors during multi-photo selections, device restarts, and push notifications
- Android ( Facebook Messenger 2.0.2 )
– Swipe left anywhere in the app to quickly see who’s available and send a message
– Add friends you message most to the top of your Favorites
– Try texting with Messenger (currently only available on some phones)
– New design for conversations
– Improved speed and reliability
– Bug fixes
In addition to these security fixes that are shared in both the Snow Leopard and Lion updates, the OS X 10.7.5 update for Lion addresses a few usability issues. It does the following:
- Resolves an issue where icons in Launchpad may get rearranged after a restart
- Improves Wi-Fi reliability for iMac (Late 2009 and newer)
- Resolves an issue using Spotlight to search an SMB server
- Improves compatibility connecting to Active Directory servers
The Server variant of OS X 10.7.5 fixes some significant and commonly used services by:
- Maintaining Spotlight index when changing share point settings
- Creating and connecting to Open Directory master
- Improving reliability of password authentication
- Using Software Update Server to automatically download and enable software updates
- Reliably booting NetRestore images created with System Image Utility
- Using Profile Manager to set the Mobility sync frequency settings for mobile accounts
- Improving reliability when changing an Xsan metadata controller into a client
Mac OS X 10.8.2 update
Applies to latest Macbook Pro and Macbook Air
As with the non-Retina systems, this update fixes problems where the system may hang under heavy CPU loads, but similar to the MacBook Air it addresses the problem of NetBoot not working when using an Ethernet adapter.
- Facebook Intergration
- Power Nap feature to late-2010 MacBook Air machines
- Phone number integration for both FaceTime and the Messages app.
- Battery Improvement
Part 2 : Here
- Wifi and Battery Improvement
- Low-light capability camera
- Latest Google Security Patches
You can get this download from Settings > About phone > Software updates. [ OTA ]
This update doesn’t change your Ice Cream Sandwich ( 4.0.4 ) into Jellybean ( 4.1 )
Source Android Central