– Apply one of eight different filters to instantly add a new look and feel to your photos
– Choose a filter by comparing all your options in a convenient grid view or by swiping through each version
– Make your photos pop with balanced light and colors by tapping the auto-enhance wand
– Crop and scale to frame the action the way you want
• Share option on News Feed stories
• Ability to create an album from the Photos tab on Timeline
• Improvements to photo tagging
• Fix for status update failure affecting some users
• Fix for News Feed Scrolling in some Android 2.2 and 2.3 devices
• A new filter! Willow
• Stability and performance improvements
Foursquare helps you make the most of where you are, whether you’re deciding where to go, or what to do when you’re already there.
– If you’re looking for a place to go, you’ll now see the most important stuff when you tap through, like the rating, address, hours, menu, and phone number
– If you’re already checked in, you’ll see things like who else is there and popular tips (to make sure you order right)
– We also added big, swipeable photos at the top to help you get a sense of what it’s like
- SongPop 1.5.15
- Draw Something 1.11.15
★ 31 Days of Drawcember begins December 1st
★ Bug fix for Samsung Galaxy S3
* Bug fixes
* New : Daily updated puzzle
* Fixes : Common word will be used
* Fixes : Less common word met each games
* Fixes : Found word automatically put at the back for easier to search other words
* Network connection issue fixes
* Improved to a more challenging game
* 20th challenge crash fixes
* Spanish Language support ( based on locale )
* New Action Set ; allow user save operations and can be used in other picture later
* New filter in Lomo category
- Calligraphy Brush – The pen is mightier than the sword!
- Lightning Bolt – Who said lightning never strikes twice?
- Parchment Background – Leave your mark with this ancient canvas!
- Storm Castle Background – Annihilate fruit under the cover of darkness!
Sharpen your skills and unlock awesome new swag!
Post your high scores online and brag to your fellow ninjas!
* Bug Fixes
– Fixes a bug where users were not able to view their protected tweets in conversations.
– Fixes an issue where users could not load their profile info after changing their username.
– Accessibility improvements.
– Fixes for other crashes and bugs.
✭ Instantly see friends and top suggestions nearby
✭ Search for a specific place, like “Joe’s Diner”
✭ Search for whatever you’re craving, like “Mexican” or “nachos”
✭ Try our new search categories! See only places you’ve saved to your lists, places you haven’t been to, places you have been to, or places friends have been.
✭ As always, get directions, menus, hours, photos, tips and more.
✭It’s also way faster, with a bunch of design tweaks and under-the-hood performance improvements (including on your new iPhone 5 and iOS 6).
– iOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatible
– Improved password recovery
– Redesigned registration flow
– Bug fixes and other improvements
– Bug fixes
– Special Category for playlist
– Adds one playlist slot
★ New UI for 7 inch tablets
★ Like/Comment/Retweet counts in stream
★ Added ability to search through your contact list
★ Like support for Facebook comments
★ Enabled Resharing support for Facebook links
★ Improved Facebook notifications
★ Added the option to send an invite to people in your address book
★ Login with Facebook
✓ Fixed issue with losing position in stream
✓ Facebook images are no longer cropped
✓ Moved Settings to action bar
✓ Resolved issues adding Facebook
✓ Bug fixes
- Facebook Messenger 2.0.3
- Instagram 3.10
• Improved password recovery
• Redesigned registration flow
We have know that g+ and Facebook has a spot on user’s profile page where the company let’s you put images that represents you ( usually called cover photo ), to catch up things ; twitter added new feature to it’s profile page ( known as ” me ” )
But starting today, there’s a new feature that changes ; it’s called ” header ”
To set a picture on a header :
- Click on gear icon ( Next to blue composer button )
- Several option will pop up – select Settings
- On the Settings screen, select Design from the side panel option
- On Design screen, navigate / find Customize your own below Pick a premade theme option
- You’ll find ” Header ” option.
- Upload desired picture
- Once finish loading, you’ll see your header like this.
More info Here
Added Features to this beta :
- Sharing Instant Messages with friends with Messenger
You can now sign in with your Microsoft account (formerly Windows Live ID), and see presence as well as send and receive IM messages from your friends who are using Messenger, Xbox, Hotmail or Outlook.com.
- Improved Facebook integration
You can now sign in directly with your Facebook account log in, without needing to first create a Skype account.
- Support for 6 new languages
We are excited to support our growing community around the world with new localized versions of Skype in Thai, Croatian, Slovenian, Serbian, Catalan and Slovak, bringing the total languages Skype supports to 38.
Added new features and minor improvements to improve usability of the Skype for Windows client :
- Sign in with a Microsoft or Facebook account.
You can now sign into Skype directly using a Microsoft or Facebook account, without having to first create a Skype account, making it easier to connect with friends on Skype without needing to setup a new Skype account.
- Link Microsoft and Facebook accounts to a Skype account.
If you sign in with a Microsoft or Facebook account you will be offered the option to link your Skype account. If you choose the link option then Skype will display a combined list of friends. This is an area we are still working through so please let us know about your experience.
- Updated visual design.
We have refreshed and flattened the Skype UI with a simpler and less cluttered look.
- Removal of the online user count.
We have removed the online user counter at the bottom of your Skype Contacts list to unclutter the UI and make more space for your friends within the contacts list.
- Display previously created profile pictures.
When you change your profile picture, we will now show you all of your previous Skype profile pictures so you don’t have to look through old files if you want to use a previous image.
- Improved telemetry.
We are constantly looking for ways to improve the quality of our product. To that end we are adding additional “opt-in” telemetry reports for users who choose this option: “Tools>> Options>>Advanced>>Tick “Help improve Skype…” The reports may contain your Skype ID and or Microsoft Account ID but we will not use it to identify you or contact you.
+ Photos load faster
+ Emoticons can be used in comments
+ Backspace key goes ‘Back’ in history
+ Bug fixes
What’s Instagrille ? Click here for info
Some of you may have know this hidden feature ; not easily discover by daily user.
- Launch Instagrille
- Use list view option
- Hover and click your mouse to one of your ” following ” user instapic
- The App then will focus to one instapic ; that you clicked before
- Hover again to that instapic
- You will see 2 options ; View Online ( Bring you to http://inst.ag showing your currently viewed instapic in instagrille ) and Download Image
- Pick ” Download Image ” and select where will you put that image
For Both iPhone and iPad Update
* Scrolling through news feed is faster than ever
* New banner lets you tap to quickly see more stories – no need to refresh
* Photos open fast and close with one downward swipe
* Instant access to your notifications
* Send and receive photos
* Updated privacy setting
* Fixed bug related to Bluetooth and calls
* Minor visual improvements across the app
* Other minor bug fixes
* Interface design Improvement
* Speed Improvement
* Explore Tab Improvement
* Fixed login issues with stats and Jetpack
* Easier Jetpack set up for self-hosted blogs
* Improved accessibility
* Crash and bug fixes
Chrome for iOS ( 21.0.1180.77 )
- Share webpages via email or G+, Facebook, Twitter
- Stability and security improvements
- Many bug fixes addressing user feedback
Been chatting with your friends via FM lately ? Have you ever notice there’s one look like watermark ( seen at *time*)when you chat with someone who didn’t reply ? Is it annoying, or you are so ignorant that it doesn’t matter with you ? I appreciate any answer in your thoughts but anyway, thanks to Crossrider they provides us a new plug-in called Chat Undetected which disable the watermark from poping-out . Download via link provided above.
- Upload Web-Picture via Link / No Download Needed
1) Log in to your account
2) Click Add Photo / Video ( Twice )
3) Choose File
4) When file explorer pops-up, Press Ctrl+V or Paste after you Copy the desired Image Link
5) After it finished loading, you can comment or directly click ” Post ”
- 1) Control your audience ( Who can see your post )
It’s recommended to use Friend Level.
Selection of Audience Level
or set default privacy ; You can access it via Privacy Settings , there’s 3 option :
- Friends of Friends
- Friends ( Recommended )
- 2 ) Change How ” People ” or Friends interact with you
It can be changed on How you connect option on Privacy Setting
Recommended Setting :
For number 1 : Friends of Friends
For number 2 : Friends of Friends
For Number 3 : Friends
- Change How ” People ” or Friends tag you
This setting can be changed via Timeline and Tagging option on Privacy Settings . ( Below settings are recommended )
Number 1 :
Tired using your Android and iOS device just to open instagram cause it’s sometime difficult to browse ? or too small ? Now, there are 2 option you can choose ;
- Instagrille ( Previous Tip )
It’s similar to Smartphone version but of course some features not available ( because it’s non-official and it’s desktop version ), what’s make you more interested with it is the app is free but only WINDOWS can run it. Download Here
- Extragram ( Web-based Instagram )
The screen too small to browse pictures uploaded by your friends ? Does not like downloading software cause your PC having low-space left hard disk ? You can try Extragram. It’s non official but it’s simple to use it ; access to it’s website and just a simple sign in to your Instagram account.
Number 2 :
Looking for Application that enables you to download your INSTAGRAM pictures ? Here’s the solution ;
The file will be downloaded as .rar file need help ? If you don’t need help, Download Here
Need help how to download ? Here
….. Have you ever wished using Instagram out from those devices ? So far, you have not find any one result that fits you ? Today, I present you Instagrille [ Windows only ] , you can access it here and Download it for free ! Once you have finished installing it, log in-ed, you’ll find that Instagrille Interface looks a like in both device version. The bad news is : Does not support uploading picture feature only allows user to like, comment or download pictures from other user that you follow !!