- Improved performance for Windows 8.
- Improved memory usage and shutdown time.
- Added support for Firefox 16.
- Added Google Chrome DNS Prefetch cleaning.
- Added Google Chrome journal and tmp file cleaning.
- Improved Publisher discovery in Startup Tool.
- Improved support for Run Once actions in Startup Tool.
- Improved file deletion security.
- Added support for CoolNovo formerly ChromePlus.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
System Requirements :
- Processor: 1GHz CPU or faster
- RAM: 1GB (32-bit) or 2GB (64-bit)
- Disk space: 16GB (32-bit) or 20GB (64-bit)
- Graphics: DirectX 9-capable video card with WDDM driver
Those requirements are just only some things your PC needs in order to use Windows 8, First thing first an updated Hardware ( Components ) [ It is recommended to use at least Vista drive. ] A clean PC, you can use CCleaner program to help clear things up. That program can cleans ” stuff ” which you don’t need like caches from various programs, fixing / deleting registry. And now, one more thing to do before Upgrading your PC is Backup all your files, Deactivate/ Deauthorize your program ( iTunes, Photoshop ect ) and Save all your program serial keys. If you have forgotten your serials of your programs you can use Belarc Advisor
Well, that’s all you’ll need just in case you want to upgrade your PC. Good luck using Windows 8 ….
New Features / Support :
- Support for Windows Server 2012.
- Opera plug-in cache cleaning.
- Tatar translation.
- Cleaning for Universal Extractor.
- Benchmarking for Cleaner summary results.
Improvement / Fixes
- Startup Tool loading algorithm.
- Drive support in Drive Wiper tool.
- Font Cache cleaning.
- Wildcard behavior in search boxes.
- System Restore discovery.
- Windows 8 identification.
- Internet Download Manager cleaning.
- Minor GUI improvements and bug fixes.
- Added Windows Explorer Context Menu management to Startup tool.
- Added Windows 8 Release Preview compatibility.
- Added Opera 12 support.
- Updated History cleaning for Aurora.
- Updated History cleaning for Chrome Canary.
- Improved UAC bypass code.
- Improved accuracy for uninstall items installation date and size.
- Improved Scheduled Tasks detection.
- Improved cleaning algorithm duplication detection.
- Improved file and setting removal when uninstalling.
- Minor bug fixes.