+ iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support
+ Bug Fixes
• New button in upper right of News Feed quickly shows who’s available to message
• New design for conversations in Messages
• When sending messages, see who’s active so you and your friends know how soon to expect a reply
• To sort your feed, tap the button next to News Feed in the left sidebar
• Improvements to make the app more secure and reliable, including bug fixes for errors during multi-photo selections, device restarts, and push notifications
- Android ( Facebook Messenger 2.0.2 )
– Swipe left anywhere in the app to quickly see who’s available and send a message
– Add friends you message most to the top of your Favorites
– Try texting with Messenger (currently only available on some phones)
– New design for conversations
– Improved speed and reliability
– Bug fixes
This build fixes the following issues:
Security fixes and rewards:
Just Purchased your Windows 7 PC around July 13rd ? You’re in luck since Microsoft provide you an offer in it’s official website , where you can upgrade your PC to Windows 8 with only 15 USD . Head over to the website and register before too late !
- Offer may not available in certain country
- Valid only for PC with pre-installed :
- Windows 7 Home Basic;
- Windows 7 Home Premium;
- Windows 7 Professional; or
- Windows 7 Ultimate.
- Register before 28 February 2013.
New main features / Improvement :
- Redesigned notification shade
- File transfers over Android Beam
- Task switcher and Google Now
- ‘Easy mode’ and home screen launcher enhancements
- Dormant mode
- S Note Lite
- New ‘Help’ application
- S Planner has undergone a slight visual overhaul — the lines are cleaner and clearer, and it’s easier to tell what’s going on when multiple events are overlapping.
- The option to limit background data usage, which was confusingly absent from ICS-based Galaxy S3 firmware, is now available in the Jelly Bean update.
- As we mentioned in our earlier walkthrough, the Galaxy S3’s performance isn’t noticeably faster wth any of the official Jelly Bean builds we’ve tried. That’s not too surprising, as the phone is blisteringly fast on ICS.
- TouchWiz is obviously still the dominant user experience here, and we suspect most mainstream users — or “civilians” as we call them around here — probably won’t even notice what’s changed when the Jelly Bean OTA drops.
- Speaking of which, the latest leaked Jelly Bean build, dated Aug. 14, is mostly fast and stable, and we wouldn’t be surprised if the rumors of a late August or early September release for the (international) update pans out.
- Been Tested on iPhone , PC
All of these awesomeness came from NASA hard work as they successfully launched and landed Curiosity Rover on Moon August 6th. Have anyone wonder what’s the relation NASA with this secret ” view ” …. It’s a moon landscape. A view of moon. That was something isn’t. You can try it on here but it’s recommended using Smartphone ( iPhone’s Safari so you can see everything more smoothly than PC )
A minor update ( below 1 MB ), that says “stability improvement” patch. But what S3 user sees was the phone’s baseband (radio firmware), bumping it up version XXLH1.