It let the user to save a application to his/her list, and the application can be viewed later with a single tap
- New Google App : Google Calendar
It’s a basic app of Android but some OEM replaced them so now Google released a app for those wanted Google made calendar ; it has some interesting feature but on some device user might spot some issues
- Snooze events directly from a notification if you’re not quite ready and want to be reminded later.
- Use predefined messages to send quick “I’ll be late” updates to your event participants directly from the notifications or the event itself (of course, you can always write your own).
- Pinch to zoom in and out of a day.
- Set a home time zone to help you manage your time better when traveling.
For Both iPhone and iPad Update
* Scrolling through news feed is faster than ever
* New banner lets you tap to quickly see more stories – no need to refresh
* Photos open fast and close with one downward swipe
* Instant access to your notifications
* Send and receive photos
* Updated privacy setting
* Fixed bug related to Bluetooth and calls
* Minor visual improvements across the app
* Other minor bug fixes
* Interface design Improvement
* Speed Improvement
* Explore Tab Improvement
* Fixed login issues with stats and Jetpack
* Easier Jetpack set up for self-hosted blogs
* Improved accessibility
* Crash and bug fixes
Chrome for iOS ( 21.0.1180.77 )
- Share webpages via email or G+, Facebook, Twitter
- Stability and security improvements
- Many bug fixes addressing user feedback