We have know that g+ and Facebook has a spot on user’s profile page where the company let’s you put images that represents you ( usually called cover photo ), to catch up things ; twitter added new feature to it’s profile page ( known as ” me ” )
But starting today, there’s a new feature that changes ; it’s called ” header ”
To set a picture on a header :
- Click on gear icon ( Next to blue composer button )
- Several option will pop up – select Settings
- On the Settings screen, select Design from the side panel option
- On Design screen, navigate / find Customize your own below Pick a premade theme option
- You’ll find ” Header ” option.
- Upload desired picture
- Once finish loading, you’ll see your header like this.
Been chatting with your friends via FM lately ? Have you ever notice there’s one look like watermark ( seen at *time*)when you chat with someone who didn’t reply ? Is it annoying, or you are so ignorant that it doesn’t matter with you ? I appreciate any answer in your thoughts but anyway, thanks to Crossrider they provides us a new plug-in called Chat Undetected which disable the watermark from poping-out . Download via link provided above.
- Upload Web-Picture via Link / No Download Needed
1) Log in to your account
2) Click Add Photo / Video ( Twice )
3) Choose File
4) When file explorer pops-up, Press Ctrl+V or Paste after you Copy the desired Image Link
5) After it finished loading, you can comment or directly click ” Post ”
- 1) Control your audience ( Who can see your post )
It’s recommended to use Friend Level.
Selection of Audience Level
or set default privacy ; You can access it via Privacy Settings , there’s 3 option :
- Friends of Friends
- Friends ( Recommended )
- 2 ) Change How ” People ” or Friends interact with you
It can be changed on How you connect option on Privacy Setting
Recommended Setting :
For number 1 : Friends of Friends
For number 2 : Friends of Friends
For Number 3 : Friends
- Change How ” People ” or Friends tag you
This setting can be changed via Timeline and Tagging option on Privacy Settings . ( Below settings are recommended )