- Purchases in iCloud not appearing in iTunes library ( iTunes Match on ) issue fixes
- Unresponsive when large library issue fixes
- AirPlay issue fixes
- Display duplicate items in iTunes Library feature added
- Stability and Performance improvement
• Now you can share the best stories from your news feed with just one tap.
• New Share link to re-post stories from your news feed
• Tag your friends in any post, comment or photo
• Smileys, hearts and other emoji in messages
• To sort your feed, tap the button next to News Feed in the left sidebar
• Security and bug fixes
– Apply one of eight different filters to instantly add a new look and feel to your photos
– Choose a filter by comparing all your options in a convenient grid view or by swiping through each version
– Make your photos pop with balanced light and colors by tapping the auto-enhance wand
– Crop and scale to frame the action the way you want
A new filter! Willow
Take photos faster with Instagram’s all-new camera
Improved quality of tilt-shift
Scroll infinitely on user profiles and other grid views
We added a Foursquare button on location pages that opens the Foursquare app (or Foursquare mobile website) with details about the venue
Filtered photos are now saved to a separate album called “Instagram” in the camera roll
New welcome screen design
Celebrate 31 Days of Drawcember! Collect a new surprise gift every day beginning on December 1st. It’s our little holiday gift to you.
A man, a plan, a canal, Panama! • Look out for check-in highlights under your friends’ check-ins.
★ Go hang a salami; I’m a lasagna hog! • Try some recently opened places nearby.
★ Racecar! • Enjoy speedier check-ins, plus a shiny new check-in screen.
★ So many dynamos! • Search for ‘peppermint’ or ‘cider’ for some holiday treats!
– Fix: Auto-update version verification bug (Bug fix required a version change from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3)
– Fix: Crash in magnet uri
– Fix: Plus activation bug
– Fix: Off-by-one error in policypeeraccumulator
– Fix: Hang on shutdown
– Fix: Downloading metadata bug
– Fix: Maintain upload rate limit when switching off download limit
New Feature Here
Change Log Here
New Features Here
iTunes Movie Store :
iTunes Music Store :
– Africa, the Middle East and India:
– Asia Pacific:
– Latin America and the Caribbean:
What’s new Here
– Fix: Include transport overhead in global upload rate limiting
– Fix: lower metadata download timeout from 2 minutes to 15 seconds to speed up magnet link retrieval
– Fix: gratuitous disk flush latency (especially obvious when downloading magnet links)
What’s new on iTunes 11 :
• Completely Redesigned. iTunes makes it more fun to explore and enjoy your music, movies, and TV shows. You’ll love the beautiful edge-to-edge design, custom designs for each album, movie, or TV show in your library, and getting personal recommendations any time you click In the Store.
• A New Store. The iTunes Store has been completely redesigned and now features a clean look that makes it simpler than ever to see what’s hot and discover new favorites.
• Play purchases from iCloud. Your music, movie, and TV show purchases in iCloud now appear inside your library. Just sign-in with your Apple ID to see them. Double-click to play them directly from iCloud or download a copy you can sync to a device or play while offline.
• Up Next. It’s now simple to see which songs are playing next, all from a single place. Just click the Up Next icon in the center display and they’ll instantly appear. You can even reorder, add, or skip songs whenever you like.
• New MiniPlayer. You can now do a whole lot more with a lot less space. In addition to showing what’s playing, MiniPlayer now includes album art, adds Up Next, and makes it easy to search for something new to play—all from a smaller and more elegant design.
• Improved search. It’s never been easier to find what you’re looking for in iTunes. Just type in the search field and you’ll instantly see results from across your entire library. Select any result and iTunes takes you right to it.
• Playback syncing. iCloud now remembers your place in a movie or TV show for you. Whenever you play the same movie or episode from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV, it will continue right where you left off.
What’s New on iCloud Control Panel 2.1 :
What’s New :
Known Issue :