- Security Fixes on Adobe FlashPlayer. You can read it more on Adobe’s Security Bulletin.
Fixes a problem with an item in Node::attributes disappearing (Issue 140473).
Changes / Fixes :
- Flash videos not longer remaining in fullscreen when clicking a secondary monitor while the video is playing (Issue: 140366 ).
- Flash video full screen displays on wrong monitor (Issue: 137523 )
- REGRESSION: Rendering difference in Chrome 21 and 22 that affected on Persian Wikipedia (Issue: 139502 )
- Some known crashes (Issues: 137498 , 138552 , 128652 , 140140 )
- Audio objects are not “switched” immediately (Issue: 140247 )
- Print and Print Preview ignore paper size default in printer config (Issue: 135374 )
- Candidate windows is shown in wrong place in Retina display (Issue: 139108 )
- more of the choppy and distorted audio issues (Issue: 136624 )
- Japanese characters showing in Chinese font (Issue: 140432 )
- Video playback issues with flash-based sites (Issue: 139953 )
- Sync invalidation notification broken after restart (Issue: 139424 )
Mac OS X
- OS X Mountain Lion Support
- Overall stability of Vlc
- Improved fullscreen behaviour when using remote app on a smartphone
- Improvement for flv and ape demuxers including http access module
- 18 translations Update
- Uzbek and Marathi Support Added