For the first time after 25 years of using this logo,
25 years old Microsoft logo that has to go
Microsoft has to say goodbye since they soon release a whole new series of gadget and software, fully redesigned such as Office ” 2013 ” or incoming product of Office replacing Office 2010 and Windows 8 which soon released in October. Microsoft also mentioned that the new logo has meaning too.
The logo has two components: the logotype and the symbol. For the logotype, we are using the Segoe font which is the same font we use in our products as well as our marketing communications. The symbol is important in a world of digital motion (as demonstrated in the video above.) The symbol’s squares of color are intended to express the company’s diverse portfolio of products.
Redesigned Logo of Microsoft
Source : Official Blog ( Microsoft )
How To Join :
- Register to Cnet.com
- Comment on this post
- Lucky Winner will be chosen randomly
- Winner notified by Email
Terms & Conditions :
- Comment only Once, Twice commenting will make you disqualified
- Last Comment will be accepted on Monday, August 20, at 12 p.m. ET.
- Purchases will not effect your winning ; winner chosen randomly
- Legal U.S. Citizen above 18
- Not available for PUERTO RICO, and other outside U.S.
$330 Worth Package Rewards :
- A Edifier Tick Tock Dock Bluetooth alarm clock
- AiPhone/iPod docking system ; old-style waker-upper, delivers sound through two speakers masquerading as retro bells.
- A 16-inch portable LED monitor from AOC powered solely by USB works with PCs or Macs and includes a built-in smart stand for landscape and portrait display
- A Booq booqpad ; an iPad 2/3 Case
- A iPhone 4/4s Case
- An Ego Hybrid Series USB casefitted with a removable 8GB slide-in USB thumbdrive.
- A Satechi portable 12-port USB hub, a great space-saving add-on for Mac or PC.