We have know that g+ and Facebook has a spot on user’s profile page where the company let’s you put images that represents you ( usually called cover photo ), to catch up things ; twitter added new feature to it’s profile page ( known as ” me ” )
But starting today, there’s a new feature that changes ; it’s called ” header ”
To set a picture on a header :
- Click on gear icon ( Next to blue composer button )
- Several option will pop up – select Settings
- On the Settings screen, select Design from the side panel option
- On Design screen, navigate / find Customize your own below Pick a premade theme option
- You’ll find ” Header ” option.
- Upload desired picture
- Once finish loading, you’ll see your header like this.