Been chatting with your friends via FM lately ? Have you ever notice there’s one look like watermark ( seen at *time*)when you chat with someone who didn’t reply ? Is it annoying, or you are so ignorant that it doesn’t matter with you ? I appreciate any answer in your thoughts but anyway, thanks to Crossrider they provides us a new plug-in called Chat Undetected which disable the watermark from poping-out . Download via link provided above.
- Upload Web-Picture via Link / No Download Needed
1) Log in to your account
2) Click Add Photo / Video ( Twice )
3) Choose File
4) When file explorer pops-up, Press Ctrl+V or Paste after you Copy the desired Image Link
5) After it finished loading, you can comment or directly click ” Post ”
- 1) Control your audience ( Who can see your post )
It’s recommended to use Friend Level.
Selection of Audience Level
or set default privacy ; You can access it via Privacy Settings , there’s 3 option :
- Friends of Friends
- Friends ( Recommended )
- 2 ) Change How ” People ” or Friends interact with you
It can be changed on How you connect option on Privacy Setting
Recommended Setting :
For number 1 : Friends of Friends
For number 2 : Friends of Friends
For Number 3 : Friends
- Change How ” People ” or Friends tag you
This setting can be changed via Timeline and Tagging option on Privacy Settings . ( Below settings are recommended )
How To Join :
- Register to Cnet.com
- Comment on this post
- Lucky Winner will be chosen randomly
- Winner notified by Email
Terms & Conditions :
- Comment only Once, Twice commenting will make you disqualified
- Last Comment will be accepted on Monday, August 20, at 12 p.m. ET.
- Purchases will not effect your winning ; winner chosen randomly
- Legal U.S. Citizen above 18
- Not available for PUERTO RICO, and other outside U.S.
$330 Worth Package Rewards :
- A Edifier Tick Tock Dock Bluetooth alarm clock
- AiPhone/iPod docking system ; old-style waker-upper, delivers sound through two speakers masquerading as retro bells.
- A 16-inch portable LED monitor from AOC powered solely by USB works with PCs or Macs and includes a built-in smart stand for landscape and portrait display
- A Booq booqpad ; an iPad 2/3 Case
- A iPhone 4/4s Case
- An Ego Hybrid Series USB casefitted with a removable 8GB slide-in USB thumbdrive.
- A Satechi portable 12-port USB hub, a great space-saving add-on for Mac or PC.
- User Switching Feature ; No more of that Sign Out A account and Sign In B Account problem
Keyboard Key : CRTL+SHIFT+A
- Additional Support of Sharing : LinkedIn
- Increase and Decrease Text Size
Keyboard Key : (CTRL + and CTRL – )
To win this competition, simply sign up / sign in to Crackberry ( obviously ), comment anything you want here ( link to the post ) and the great news is it’s open worldwide. Do it before 48 hours after Crackberry post on 4G LTE BlackBerry PlayBook Review ! So be quick before you lost your chance if you haven’t get any luck on previous Mobile Nation’s WebOS Nation Competiton.
Thinking about jailbreaking ? But accidentally update your iOS device to 5.1.1 ( latest ) ? Not a big problem ….
- Once you have jailbroken your iOS device, careful not to update your iOS Software or it’ll be un-jailbroken.
- It is not recommended to download application from APP STORE. A jailbroken iOS have it’s own APP STORE click here for info
- Not all device currently supported to be jailbroken.
How to jailbreak using RedsnOw 0.9.12b1
- Download and install latest software ( RedsnOw )
- Connect your iOS Device to your PC or MacBook
- Launch RedsnOw and click jailbreak then cydia
- Do what is asked by RedsnOw
- Things to do is completed wait for RedsnOw to do it’s job
- Once the iOS Device completed a reboot, you’ll see cydia on homescreen.
How to jailbreak using Absinthe2.0.4
- Download and Install latest software ( Absinthe )
- Connect your iOs to your PC / Mac / Linux
- Backup and restore your iOS Device via iTunes
- Launch Absinthe
- Click Jailbreak
- Once jailbroken, you can restore your data again via iTunes.
**** Enjoy Your newly-jailbroken iOS Device ****