It’s specially redesigned for it’s incoming Windows OS series which will be released this October 26th, Microsoft mentioned that it will be a fluid design or we known it as ” Metro ” which match with Windows 8 theme ” Metro ” and it will be simpler than now. But user still able to use the ” classic ” when using other Browser than IE 10.
More Information Here
Today, via it’s blog Microsoft publish a solution ( Fix it ) helping user with the issue with a simple way – easy to be done DIY, without disturbing the user browsing experience ( Previously, Microsoft gave it’s user some solution but it may distrub browsing experience ; here for info ). But Microsoft said that it won’t completely fix this issue until they will release the security update for IE 6 – 9.
A week ago, a breach was found in Microsoft Internet Explorer – causes malicious website attack the victim’s PC. No update available since this breach detected, but Microsoft has given some advices – if you able to adapt other browser ; Firefox / Google Chrome recommended. Here some solution given by Microsoft :
- Install Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit ; it helps avoid vulnerability being exploited ( Include IE )
- Set Internet and Local Intranet Setting to High ; Launch IE – Open Gear icon – Find and click Internet Option from the pop out menu – Click Security in Internet Option
! Warning !
Some of settings applied above may cause some website has problem while accessing.
5 Ways Windows 8 Changes PC
- Windows 8 will uses touch-gestures ; but they won’t leave keyboard and mouse behind
- Windows 8 kills icon ; In Windows 8, they given the better one with real-time update
- Windows 8 makes desktop computing portable by unifying the operating system across devices ( Some ; not all )
- Windows 8 learning curve will be figuring out which app and operating system controls are hidden under which edges
- Windows 8 apps do a great job of getting out of the way of the content they’re meant to show you.
5 Features of Windows 8 that should have added to Windows Phone
- Synchronize IE10 ; once you have logged in you can sync your preferences, passwords, history, and bookmarks.
- Sync apps ; once logging in you also able to sync Facebook and Twitter accounts, your e-mail, and chat.
- Picture log-in ; Unlock a gadget by matching pictures or drawing gesture
- File Explorer
- Universal search ; search your file, app and many more everywhere even in Metro App ( For certain stuff )
How To Join :
- Register to Cnet.com
- Comment on this post
- Lucky Winner will be chosen randomly
- Winner notified by Email
Terms & Conditions :
- Comment only Once, Twice commenting will make you disqualified
- Last Comment will be accepted on Monday, August 20, at 12 p.m. ET.
- Purchases will not effect your winning ; winner chosen randomly
- Legal U.S. Citizen above 18
- Not available for PUERTO RICO, and other outside U.S.
$330 Worth Package Rewards :
- A Edifier Tick Tock Dock Bluetooth alarm clock
- AiPhone/iPod docking system ; old-style waker-upper, delivers sound through two speakers masquerading as retro bells.
- A 16-inch portable LED monitor from AOC powered solely by USB works with PCs or Macs and includes a built-in smart stand for landscape and portrait display
- A Booq booqpad ; an iPad 2/3 Case
- A iPhone 4/4s Case
- An Ego Hybrid Series USB casefitted with a removable 8GB slide-in USB thumbdrive.
- A Satechi portable 12-port USB hub, a great space-saving add-on for Mac or PC.
System Requirements :
- Processor: 1GHz CPU or faster
- RAM: 1GB (32-bit) or 2GB (64-bit)
- Disk space: 16GB (32-bit) or 20GB (64-bit)
- Graphics: DirectX 9-capable video card with WDDM driver
Those requirements are just only some things your PC needs in order to use Windows 8, First thing first an updated Hardware ( Components ) [ It is recommended to use at least Vista drive. ] A clean PC, you can use CCleaner program to help clear things up. That program can cleans ” stuff ” which you don’t need like caches from various programs, fixing / deleting registry. And now, one more thing to do before Upgrading your PC is Backup all your files, Deactivate/ Deauthorize your program ( iTunes, Photoshop ect ) and Save all your program serial keys. If you have forgotten your serials of your programs you can use Belarc Advisor
Well, that’s all you’ll need just in case you want to upgrade your PC. Good luck using Windows 8 ….